Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government (1413 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by EmmaJnr1: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Inspector Ekemezie Hycient Tender His Resignation Letter Over Killing Of IPOB By Nigeria Government
Here is his resignation letter

I Ap No. 318093 Inspector Ekemezie Hycient attached to IGP Special Taskforce on Petroleum and Illegal Bunkering Unit, Calabar Sector, formally wish to tender my resignation, letter to the Nigeria Police Authority.
I am a graduate from the renowned Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Science Department, I joined the Nigeria Police force on the 1st day of July 2007, I decided to resign my position as an inspector of police after my fifteen years of service, my reasons of resignation are as follows:
The Nigeria state has been so polarized that foreign machineries and terrorists have surrounded the whole country, killing the indigenous owners of the land in the name of their Jihad especially the Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB, there is a systematic extermination of the Indigenous population that make up the country called Nigeria with the help of the Nigerian government, Mazi Nnandi Kanu is undergoing political persecution because he spoke and stood against this shenanigan of the present government in the name of Islamizing the whole country and to hand over the indigenous people land to the Fulanis.
The Nigeria security forces go about killing innocent people while the Fulanis that are killing people everywhere are allowed to walk free. I can no longer continue to serve the government that cannot guarantee the safety of it's citizens. I call on the federal government of Nigeria to free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for he has committed no offence known to law because self determination is not a crime, a call for referendum is not a call for war. It is also a democratic process just like election is. Hence this resignation.
Thanks for your consideration
Your Sincerely
Inspr. Ekemezie Hycient
14/7/2022

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by jumper524(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Check well, this one still fit be lie, after all na the only market when dey sell for their radio Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Tashala0: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2022
This is serious. I hope they won't go after his life

4 Likes

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Jideosas: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by successmatters(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
This is serious.
Flee before they shoot you for saying the obvious truth no governor in the south can say.
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by nnachukz(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Soon your former colleagues and DSS will pick you up before you join ESN. Truth is taboo in Nigeria. Just find a place outside this country to be safe.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by EmmaJnr1: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
jumper524:
Check well, this one still fit be lie, after all na the only market when dey sell for their radio Biafra.
you always sound like a fool because of the 30k stipends you are paid to comment online against IPOB, and Igbos. I have been avoiding to reply you because you are a nuisance but let me just reply you now.

The evils happening in the failed country would soon befall you and your family. Take note that 30k stipends cannot pay for ransom when you are kidnapped or bring back your dead loved ones when they are killed or even bring you back to life when you are killed.

get sense now....

9 Likes

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2022
jumper524:
Tinubu urchins and sense are far apart.....everything to them is always Igbos n Ipob....tufiakwa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by successmatters(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
you always sound like a fool because of the 30k stipends you are paid to comment online against IPOB, and Igbos. I have been avoiding to reply you because you are a nuisance but let me just reply you now.

The evils happening in the failed country would soon befall you and your family. Take note that 30k stipends cannot pay for ransom when you are kidnapped or bring back your dead loved ones when they are killed or even bring you back to life when you are killed.

get sense now....

Tinubu supporters are always supporting evil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Waiting for the army spokesperson to resign, someone who sees better drug money can quickly resign his appointment as lower rank officer, waiting for abaribe to resign
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2022
nnachukz:
Soon your former colleagues and DSS will pick you up before you join ESN. Truth is taboo in Nigeria. Just find a place outside this country to be safe.
This is a serious allegations against the Nigeria government and security operatives, it will surely be investigated

Mazi Nnandi Kanu is undergoing political persecution because he spoke and stood against this shenanigan of the present government in the name of Islamizing the whole country and to hand over the indigenous people land to the Fulanis.
The Nigeria security forces go about killing innocent people while the Fulanis that are killing people everywhere are allowed to walk free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by SmartPolician: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
This Islamic invasion is not a joke. We need a Christian president to correct this madness ASAP. A friend in Owo in Ondo State who is a doctor told me that a week rarely ends without a number of dead bodies being brought to their hospitals. Those are mainly farmers killed by Fulani herdsmen.

He told me that the Owo massacre was just a manifestation of how invaders have taken over all the lands in Nigeria. Unfortunately, the security operatives are aiding and abating it. He even advised me to find a way to leave the country. However, I won't do that. Instead of allowing some stupid marauders take over my homeland, we will take up arms and fight them.

4 Likes

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by jumper524(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Tinubu urchins and sense are far apart.....everything to them is always Igbos n Ipob....tufiakwa!!
sorry bros if you call senselessness doubting a story from a reputable lie source.
E no resign 2017 na 2023 e resign and no major newspaper carry the news.
Getat if you mumu, no bring me to your level.
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by jumper524(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
EmmaJnr1:

get sense now....

Lol, 30k stipends?? Well nothing ipob beaureu of lies no go carry.
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Miracle2022: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tashala0:
This is serious. I hope they won't go after his life
as far as he didn't join the terrorists group known as ESN.
If he carry arms against Nigeria we will deal with him decisively.
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Miracle2022: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
This guy should be watched carefully, maybe they promised him commander of ESN.
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Dubaku543: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
jumper524:
sorry bros if you call senselessness doubting a story from a reputable lie source.
E no resign 2017 na 2023 e resign and no major newspaper carry the news.
Getat if you mumu, no bring me to your level.
Out of your stupidity must you have something to say? Exposing yourself even when it is glaring you have nothing upstairs!
Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is what i have been banging on about for close to a year….ever since the murderous and cowardly Fulani army of Nigeria were engaged in a gunfight in Orlu with members of ESN! Ever since these foot-soldiers of the Fulani hegemony (and this hegemony is in and controls Aso Rock) got an ass whopping in Orlu, they have now resorted to false-flag terrorist activities with the intent to blame IPOB and ESN!

They are using their conscienceless and bloodthirsty cousins that have infiltrated the country from all over West and Central Africa….and are now all over the southern region (either in southern forests as ‘herdsmen’ or FULLY EMPLOYED army and police personnel residing in barracks in southern Nigeria)….they’re using them to carry out all these high-profile murders in the south! THEY carried out the Owo murders….the Chike Akunyili murder…the Gulak murder….the murder of the INEC official in Imo during voter registration (those ones came dressed in IPOB/Biafra regalia to throw dumb observers off their scent)….the murder of that newly married couple in Imo (in this one they used their favourite method of chopping off heads)….and so many others, all with the aim of trying to tarnish the peaceful image of IPOB and to try and justify to the international community why they designated IPOB as terrorists and kidnapped their leader from Kenya!

Good on this brother for being true to himself and resigning as a matter of principle! I always used to wonder how any Igbo man (and you can extend this to other southern ethnicities who are equally suffering the loss of their kinsfolk yet still support this murderous Buhari gov’t)…how any Igbo could sleep at night while still supporting this evil regime or actually working in their killing depts of the army, DSS and police!? Notice how the gov’t likes to find dumbass efulefu Igbo to serve as spokesmen for these ‘security’ bodies!?

1 Like

Re: Inspector Of Police Resigns Over Killings Of IPOB By Nigerian Government by Realist12: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
This one is mad, when Kanu was calling for the destruction of the government facilities, didn't he know there'd be a reaction .

(1) (Reply)

Why Is APC Attacking Peter Obi And Not Atiku, Kwankwaso Or Sowore? / Breaking: Tinubu's Latest Pictures Are Out, He's Looking Very Fresh / Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.