Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. (632 Views)

Oke Maria Hilltop, Oka Akoko: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Ondo State / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) / Flood Alert: Edo, Edo, Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa Warned By Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by mediclife1987(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Hello pals. I just got a job to work as a Medical Doctor at Igarra, Akoko-Edo, Edo State.

I've been doing my background check about the place via the internet but yet to get a satisfactory information this far.

I'll like people here who are familiar with the place to kindly hint me about the community. Someone told me it's safer than Auchi, Bini and the rest in terms of cultism.

I hope it's not a village as I'll be getting paid a substantial sum per month, and I'm wondering how they be able to raise that kind of salary.

Pls guys, I await your respected intels!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by Blackey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igarra is a nice town. Did my NYSC in Ojah (a little distance from Igarra) in 2015.

Back then, the town was peaceful and hospitable. Since Igarra is the LGA headquarter, it's safe to say it's the most developed in many aspects.

I'm sure you'll have a nice stay there.
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by Localordinary: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igarra is a more safer place compared to Auchi,Ekpoma or Benin. Akokoedo is a rural area, there are rocks and plenty of cement industries at Akokoedo. You would definitely enjoy all the natural food when you relocate there. You won't ever regret it as the people there are very friendly and like to welcome people outside their race.

mediclife1987:
Hello pals. I just got a job to work as a Medical Doctor at Igarra, Akoko-Edo, Edo State.

I've been doing my background check about the place via the internet but yet to get a satisfactory information this far.

I'll like people here who are familiar with the place to kindly hint me about the community. Someone told me it's safer than Auchi, Bini and the rest in terms of cultism.

I hope it's not a village as I'll be getting paid a substantial sum per month, and I'm wondering how they be able to raise that kind of salary.

Pls guys, I await your respected intels!

Thanks!
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by mediclife1987(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Localordinary:
Igarra is a more safer place compared to Auchi,Ekpoma or Benin. Akokoedo is a rural area, there are rocks and plenty of cement industries at Akokoedo. You would definitely enjoy all the natural food when you relocate there. You won't ever regret it as the people there are very friendly and like to welcome people outside their race.

Hmm, okay would they be able to afford to pay me the amount they're saying they'll pay me?

I'll be working 8-5pm and doing alternative weekend call duties.
Being a rural area, would they be able to afford me of 300k?
Thanks a lot.
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by Localordinary: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
That depends on your negotiations with your prospective employer

mediclife1987:

Hmm, okay would they be able to afford to pay me the amount they're saying they'll pay me?

I'll be working 8-5pm and doing alternative weekend call duties.
Being a rural area, would they be able to afford me of 300k?
Thanks a lot.
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by Cireami(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello doctor, that's my hometown. It's safe, fun and affordable. Hospitality is what we're known for. However, concerning your payment, it's an agreement between you and your employer since It's not a community contribution.
You will sure enjoy the serenity and find yourself a lovely bride too.. Goodluck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by mediclife1987(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Localordinary:
That depends on your negotiations with your prospective employer

You don't get, negotiations has been concluded already, I'm just doing my background checks to ensure I'm not stepping into a trap of owing of salaries...
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by mediclife1987(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cireami:
Hello doctor, that's my hometown. It's safe, fun and affordable. Hospitality is what we're known for. However, concerning your payment, it's an agreement between you and your employer since It's not a community contribution.
You will sure enjoy the serenity and find yourself a lovely bride too.. Goodluck

I love the hood bride aspect smiley
Well you don't get, negotiations has been concluded already, I'm just doing my background checks to ensure I'm not stepping into a trap of owing of salaries...

I'll love to know how enterprising the place is, in terms of the hospital having the ability to pay me the agreed upon salary.

Thanks.
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by Localordinary: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Well,you can't tell with that because a so called multinational company still owes employees their salaries. If they won't be able to pay you,they would not accept you. Hospital job is inevitable. Even during war,people still visit the hospitals. You are good to go

mediclife1987:

You don't get, negotiations has been concluded already, I'm just doing my background checks to ensure I'm not stepping into a trap of owing of salaries...
Re: How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State. by mediclife1987(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2022
Localordinary:
Well,you can't tell with that because a so called multinational company still owes employees their salaries. If they won't be able to pay you,they would not accept you. Hospital job is inevitable. Even during war,people still visit the hospitals. You are good to go

Hmmm, quite encouraging I must say...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Visa Requirements And Application Procedures / Post Office! / Biodata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.