Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,043 members, 7,866,942 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi (2085 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Ifearnoevil: 3:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Mehnnn,it seems the Tinubu propaganda mechinary against Peter Obi are going into overdrive cheesy
What do we call this?
They lie a lot and turn around to call others liars.smh
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by maybet081: 3:45am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8Aw9QREGk watch this video and confirm why peter obi a greater acheiver.
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Eleven01:

We need precedence, if you go for a job, they check your past records. Tinubu has good records with Lagos, Obi's man Obaino was arrested, both of them brought no development to Anambra. I don't want an empty head/cunny man as president.
A paid account created 10 of July 2022 to promote the Iragbiji BATman "Bishop Tinubu Agbadoola Cassavani"

You need to up your game, your masters ain't impressed with your current performance...!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Slynation:
A paid account created 10 of July 2022 to promote the Iragbiji BATman "Bishop Tinubu Agbadoola Cassavani"

You need to up your game, your masters ain't impressed with your current performance...!!

Am not a zombie like obidient, I want the best for Nigeria. You and all other obidient are supporting Obi because he is your Igbo brother. Stupid IPOB slave.
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Oziens: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Amnesia! So sorry to
Eleven01:
Now ASUU has came out to say Mr Obi is the cause of the lingering strike.

https://www.nairaland.com/541948/ASUU-blames-peter-obi-south

If Obi have not achieved anything while as governor, if Obi refused to declare his assets when he became governor, if an international investigative journal in Pandora files said Obi hid money in overseas banks, If Obi was confronted on interview about allegations of investing Anambra money in the family brewery, and is giving fictitious figures of interest, which Soludo countered, why are you supporting a non performer, a man that has not successfully solved any problem or helped his state or nation in any way, he has served as a governor in Anambra and adviser in Obj regime, no impact.
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
list the things tinubu did in Lagos.
Am sure your numerous brothers living in Lagos is a testament of the peace, freedom of doing business and movement in Lagos.

Tinubu created a tax system that ensure Lagos state government taxes are paid directly into the state's account, and ensures all the state taxes are collected by the state, it is a well crafted system, even after Tinubu dies, Lagos will continue enjoying this tax system, that has made the state the richest in IGR since the past 10 years, Anambra'is not in top ten IGR states.

See more of what Tinubu has done, not your people showing us estates that Obi built with Anambra's money and turned to his. It takes beyond just building bricks and mortar, it's about creating systems to generate IGR for the state. You dummies can not understand though.

See more of Tinubu's works
https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Bilabong(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2022
BATified2023:
we know for sure that one day u igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu is d best governor during his set,u people will tell us he’s better than Zulum,fashola n co n some gullible folks will believe u

I am not igbo.

Vote for ur candidate let me vote for mine. Stop opening threads to paint obi black.

Tinubu is said to be a drug baron but u won't mention that.

U don't truly like that man because if u did u won't advice him to be president considering his health.
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by maybet081: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Eleven01:

Am sure your numerous brothers living in Lagos is a testament of the peace, freedom of doing business and movement in Lagos.

Tinubu created a tax system that ensure Lagos state government taxes are paid directly into the state's account, and ensures all the state taxes are collected by the state, it is a well crafted system, even after Tinubu dies, Lagos will continue enjoying this tax system, that has made the state the richest in IGR since the past 10 years, Anambra'is not in top ten IGR states.

See more of what Tinubu has done, not your people showing us estates that Obi built with Anambra's money and turned to his. It takes beyond just building bricks and mortar, it's about creating systems to generate IGR for the state. You dummies can not understand though.

See more of Tinubu's works
https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track
Bilabong:

I am not igbo.

Vote for ur candidate let me vote for mine. Stop opening threads to paint obi black.

Tinubu is said to be a drug baron but u won't mention that.

U don't truly like that man because if u did u won't advice him to be president considering his health.
oga from your link all i see is nothing but agendas and policie where are the project?
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
maybet081:
oga from your link all i see is nothing but agendas and policie where are the project?
Am sorry for your small brains due to flaat heads, I can't help you with this cheesy
Re: I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eleven01:

Am not a zombie like obidient, I want the best for Nigeria. You and all other obidient are supporting Obi because he is your Igbo brother. Stupid IPOB slave.
You want the best for Nigeria and Atiku, a certified thief and desperado according to his formal boss or the well known Bobo Chicago, A druggie, A senile old puveryor of Agbado and Cassava to be your next president...!! You must be very blind to see the light!!

Atleast I support Obi because he's more competent, honest and an economic driver among the 3 candidates...

But give me one very good reason why you support your candidate, convince me and Obi will get minus one vote from me plus few other votes from people I will influence as well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Live Gathering At Onitsha For A Million March / 2023: Thisday Is Wrong; Northwest Not Battleground. / SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.