Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm (51965 Views)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye 7-minutes Blessing At The Redemption Camp Convention / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by On25: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
which hospital are you presently??
that person is a well know fraudster here on nairaland,a man is behind this post by name Anthony okeke not a female or even sick,no phone number no address

2 Likes

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Franking: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
This one is for poor people. Rich people have no time for nonsense. That's why street preachers mostly do it in poor areas. Ajegunle, Amukoko, Prime, Tolu, etc. They should try the affluent areas make we see.
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Ever8090: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
God don suffer for this ugly woman mouth
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by tishbite42: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oh Lord my God, why hasn't thou forsaken me
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by harmony75: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ghanaians are very sick with this s*x talk all the time, even inside church!??
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Chiffy: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
No be small matter
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Successfulben: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
This woman is a HELL CANDIDATE. Even as a married couple there are sex positions that are not biblical. The only acceptable style that heaven recommends is the missionary style cos as christians we are commanded to preach the gospel to the far ends of the Earth. So by implication we are all missionaries.
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by daddio(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2022

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
When you feel you have heard the worst!

I give up!
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Tboymessiah(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
wetin local man no go see

Olohun
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by lokito: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Chidi2022: 12:05am On Aug 09, 2022
On25:
that person is a well know fraudster here on nairaland,a man is behind this post by name Anthony okeke not a female or even sick,no phone number no address
You don't mean it?
Na wa oooh
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by joinnow: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2022
davidupdate89:
I am speechless

How about two minutes men

She go Vex abi she go pray regardless?
prayer go end before it start
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Wetin be this! What did I just watch? Are you playing? What type of playing is this?

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Xagacem: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Jemex003:

Scamming not scanning.
Igbo’s people I’ve turn Nairaland to their begging workshop. Scamming is their hobby
it was typing error, please igbo people into this, crimes knows no tribe
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Ebymyk(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2022
False teachings...
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by On25: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
You don't mean it?
Na wa oooh
you can search on the name Anthony okeke on the nairaland search bar for more info
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by kkins25(m): 1:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Some hinduist stuff creeping into Christianity.
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by lakeside79937: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Orishirishi lol . Wonders shall never end . I hope side chicks pray like that too
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by on4a: 1:36am On Aug 09, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424384/woman-teaches-married-couple-pray-s3x-receive-gods-blessing-orgsm-video/

Old video from three years ago....You can bless your spouse at any time including during sex or orgasm. Nothing wrong with what she has said though there is no scriptural justification to spiritualize the moment of orgasm. We know marriage is a deep union reflecting the union between Christ and the church. Sex is spiritual. This is why sex is only legal in a marriage union between husband and wife.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Freedom of speech. Freedom after speech, that one I can't say. So please use your sense before you ask stupid question.
Thank you.
Tinubu our next President.

michael1508:
I'm indeed speechless grin
Okay I have something to say now,is the prayer before or after coming ; undecided
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Chidi2022: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2022
On25:
you can search on the name Anthony okeke on the nairaland search bar for more info
Thank you.. i want to connect her to people who would help with the operation ni.....
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 1:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Igbo people are jack of all trades, they can carry drugs to dead zone as far as Malaysia, Indonesia, North Korea not minding if they have to pay with their own lives. If they are not doing that, they go around shooting at fellow Igbos for not obeying their orders. Human organ harvesters , human eater.

They're so envious of their own families and friends who are more successful legally than them. Blood money is one thing that has been part of them from day one. They've dint the image of our country. They're not our brothers. They're enemy of Nigeria. A dot in a circle.
I praise you for being so bold to point out how this Igbo people have destroyed the image of our beloved country.
I rest my case.

Xagacem:
it was typing error, please igbo people into this, crimes knows no tribe
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 1:54am On Aug 09, 2022
In as much as I don't want to insult you because you said some few points that made sense to me but I must say you're very dumb upstairs for concluding your point with the last sentence. Let me correct you without insulting you now.
God created sex for the pleasure of man and woman irrespective of the fact, they are !!married or not!! So don't say God only created sex for married people alone.
I rest my case..

on4a:

Old video from three years ago....You can bless your spouse at any time including during sex or orgasm. Nothing wrong with what she has said though there is no scriptural justification to spiritualize the moment of orgasm. We know marriage is a deep union reflecting the union between Christ and the church. Sex is spiritual. This is why sex is only legal in a marriage union between husband and wife.
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Let him help his fellow compatriot in scam. The name says it all. Chidi Vs Okeke. Bunch of drug peddlers destroying Nigeria name as far as poor India. Bunch of miscreants yelling for a terrorist country Biafra. We will find you anywhere you run to and crush you all.
I rest my case. Thank God I did not insult you and your fellow compatriot.
One Nigeria.
Tinubu our next President..

On25:
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by bitex2(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Although this sounds immoral to the average Christian, it is absolutely holy.
Sex is what makes marriage a sacrament in the Catholic doctrine. Without sex any union between a man and a woman is not marriage.
God is interested in every act of sex.For it is during sex that God performs another mystery, the creation of man. God is present during every act of sex and so just like you would need to call down the presence of God during prayers, it is invariably present during sex.
Sex in marriage is called Holy matrimony for a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 2:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Did you think before you typed this nonsense? I am so mad at you and I wish I could use two by two to beat sense into your head. Who told you that the scripture only recommend only missionary style? Why did religion enslave people of your race? You all claim to be true example of a Christan life but you know how you don't practice what you preach. I would have insulted your dumb brain but I understand that over sabi dey your body.
I rest my case.
Tinubu our next President...

Successfulben:
This woman is a HELL CANDIDATE. Even as a married couple there are sex positions that are not biblical. The only acceptable style that heaven recommends is the missionary style cos as christians we are commanded to preach the gospel to the far ends of the Earth. So by implication we are all missionaries.

1 Like

Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by BIGSCARY(m): 2:23am On Aug 09, 2022
I respect your courage but sincerely speaking you need to check your health status as soon as possible because I can tell that you are not in your right state of mind. You're suffering from depression or drugs have taken over your life and you're paranoid for no reason attacking our dearest trenches. If I could lay my hands on you, I'll bite sense into your left ear, maybe the second ear would be useful next life. But I assure you that the left ear will be totally gone as a sign of disrespecting our trenches.
I rest my case.
Tinubu our next President..

Franking:
This one is for poor people. Rich people have no time for nonsense. That's why street preachers mostly do it in poor areas. Ajegunle, Amukoko, Prime, Tolu, etc. They should try the affluent areas make we see.
Re: Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm by Perfectbeing(m): 2:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Can someone tell that woman that there's nothing Godly about having sex?
Sex is purely a canal thing to do.
Prayer is spiritual, Bible study is spiritual.
Sex is a thing of the flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.