Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Amb. Ogbuewu Support Group Celebrates, As Their Principal Returns to Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb. Ogbuewu Support Group Celebrates, As Their Principal Returns to Abakaliki (219 Views)

Group Celebrates Gowon, Hits IPOB / Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amb. Ogbuewu Support Group Celebrates, As Their Principal Returns to Abakaliki by Central22222: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
AMBASSADOR OGBUEWU SUPPORT GROUP CELEBRATES, AS THEIR PRINCIPAL RETURNS TO ABAKALIKI

___ Theophilus Ifeanyi Igwe

It was a carnival of ecstasy on Saturday, as the entire executives and Ward Coordinators of Ambassador Ogbuewu Support Group, gathered at the Abakaliki residence of their principal, and the authentic Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for Ebonyi Central Senatorial District, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu.

Speaking on the occasion, the Director-general of the Support Group, Hon. Shedrack Chidi Okah, said that the coming, was to welcome the incoming Senator, after a while he left the state, and to reaffirm the solidarity of the support group, and their unflinching readiness to campaign earnestly, in ensuring that he emerges victorious in 2023.

Responding, the incoming Senator, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu, thanked the Support group, and described the welcome party as a surprise. "I must say that I am very proud of all of you. I don't know how this one is coming from, but I know that you all are still struggling to live as young people. I have not empowered you people, but however you manage to organize this, is a surprise to me."

Ambassador Ogbuewu reassured the support group, his readiness to win the Senatorial election in 2023, and further described the Support as the strongest in Ebonyi State.
" Well, there is no other way to put it, but to say that what you started will end in glory."
"You started it like a joke, and it resumed to what it is today, and today, it is the talk of the town. The strongest support group we have today in Ebonyi State is Ogbuewu Support Group."

The incoming Senator, hailed the unity of purpose of the support group, and unveiled his State of mind on them. "It is not about the number, but the unity of purpose you people have can't be beat by any other group. I am very proud of you people."

On his remark, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate for Ikwo South State Constituency of Ebonyi State House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Sinbad Oboke, thanked the support group, and specifically, the incoming Senator, for his steadfast efforts in ensuring that the best was achieved in PDP, and further assured all the supporters of the readiness of the Candidates of the party, to win all the elective positions in 2023. On his part, the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for Ikwo North State Constituency, Hon. Emmanuel Ebere Alinchi, lauded Ambassador Ogbuewu, and as well, enjoined the support group not to relent in doing well for the victory of PDP in 2023.

On their Separate remarks, the Chairman of the forum of PDP ward Chairmen in Ikwo Local Government, Hon. Mmaduabuchi Ogbuagu, PDP stalwart, and Chairman of Ambassador Ogbuewu Support Group in Ikwo Local Government, Hon. John Nwode, appreciated the Support Group for the welcome party, and expressed their unalloyed determination, to keep working for the victory of Ambassador Ogbuewu, and other candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The event, attracted many dignitaries, including the former Coordinator of Ndufu Ikwo Development Center, Rt Hon. Okechukwu Ukpai, Dr Ogene Oyibe, Hon. Solomon Elom, Hon. Abel Enyim, and other notable personalities.
Highlight of the event, was presentation of a beautiful portrait to the incoming Senator, by members of the support group.
To God be the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Man Called The Villagers Pagan, killing of cow by Gunmen In Abia / 2023: Peter Obi Speaks On Insecurity, Replies Atiku / "Sooner Or Later, Buhari Can Be Kidnapped"–Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.