Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC (3704 Views)

El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by 123456789O: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Information reaching Naija News House says that Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC

An alleged plot to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been refuted by ex-Transport Minister and former presidential candidate Chibuike Amaechi.

Amaechi called those who spread the popular myth “clout chasers scamming for importance.”

This information was provided by the former Minister’s ally and APC chieftain, Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, in a statement to Newsmen.

Eze said: “I have the full approval of the former Minister to describe the cocktail of lie spreading like wildfire across media platforms as the handiwork of mischief makers and desperate rumormongers whose stock in trade has remained to sully the image of the former Rivers Governor whose landmark achievements in public service remain unparalleled in all spheres.”

Amaechi Dumps APCAmaechi Dumps APC
He stated that Amaechi remains faithful to President Muhammadu Buhari and the party’s leadership and believes so much in the good ideological perspectives of the APC.

“As we wait for greater future engagements to continue his contributions for a better Nigeria, Nigerians and lovers of his pragmatic ideals should exercise patience until then.

“With this revelation in mind, contemplating dumping the ruling party has never crossed his mind,” Eze said.

The APC chieftain further emphasized that Amaechi has consistently been preoccupied with active engagements with stakeholders of the Rivers APC since the APC presidential primaries a few weeks ago in order to calm frayed nerves, strengthen the bond of unity among party men, and raise the morale of supporters at the grassroots ahead of the 2023 elections.

READ: Census: Ghana Population As At 2010
He said: “Seeing the much energy and efforts Amaechi has put in achieving the much he has done for Nigeria, he needs rest, and he is enjoying the rest that this occasion has provided for him.

“At least for the last sixteen years, Amaechi had no time for his family and friends, so he is using this opportunity to rediscover himself as a family man.”

Eze urged the party to stay concentrated and prepare for a powerful, battle-ready Rivers APC.

He reaffirmed that the party has developed a number of plans that will be put into action in May 2023 in order to rebuild trust, reinforce, and improve the drive to the brick house.

https://naijanewshouse.com/exclusive-rotimi-amaechi-dumps-apc/

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Totilopussylick(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
F
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by MMWandali: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oboy

This, if true is a huge blow
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by VeryWickedMan: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC is being destroyed by the cabal so that Tinubu will fail. They came together for ONE goal - Buhari - and now that its concluded they are leaving.

Tinubu will labour in vain.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by MMWandali: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by seunmsg(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
MMWandali:
Oboy

This, if true is a huge blow

Somehow it has been expected looking at recent events

Read the story before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by nazicartel(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
I know it's a lie. Bit seriously Amaechi's advisers and kind of politics is something I dony understand. You worked against your brother just to be a minister. Not even SSG. Like I don't get. If he really wanted to be a minister, he would've told Jonathan and I believe he would've been made a minister after his government. Seriously, anybody that counsels Amaechi shouldn't advise me. He's a bad influence.
Even if APC wins, Amaechi can't be a minister again. Highest, he will be made an Ambassador. Case close

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by MMWandali: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
seunmsg:

Read the story beforep commenting.

Okay
I didn't understand it at first
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Gandollar(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
nazicartel:
I know it's a lie. Bit seriously Amaechi's advisers and kind of politics is something I dony understand. You worked against your brother just to be a minister. Not even SSG. Like I don't get. If he really wanted to be a minister, he would've told Jonathan and I believe he would've been made a minister after his government. Seriously, anybody that counsels Amaechi shouldn't advise me. He's a bad influence.
Even if APC wins, Amaechi can't be a minister again. Highest, he will be made an Ambassador. Case close
Must they remain in politics?

Can't they establish industries with their loot in any part of the world of their choice and man it?

However I don't think Amaechi has any capacity to either destroy or profit APC whether in power or as opposition next year. He's as useless as the P in psychology now. When buhari leaves office, he should try my advice above and go into oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by iampeterben(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are the founding fathers of the party, if they leave sorry na their name.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by MadeInTokyo: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
APC is being destroyed by the cabal so that Tinubu will fail. They came together for ONE goal - Buhari - and now that its concluded they are leaving.

Tinubu will labour in vain.
The Defections from APC to PDP majorly in the North that has been going on almost every week will be like childs play when Campaign starts, APC is falling like pack of cards in the North, no Buhari is no more on the ballot, the most popular Northern politician after Buhari is Atiku(Fulani) followed by Kwankwaso(Fulani), Tinubu's running mate Shettimma(a minority Kanuri) is not even among top 10 politicians from the North , he is a minority Kanuri Northerner and his sphere of influence ends in Kanuri dominated states of Borno and Yobe, he has no political influence in the majorly Fulani controlled states in the North

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Ruggedniggaone: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Impossible! Amaechi and wike are in the same shit they can't decamp to another party even if they are treated badly In their respective party they can only work against their presidential candidate in the general election while working for their candidate in their party for gubernatorial election
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Illiterate poster
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Moh247: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
cool

Bye bye , we wish him all the best in his political endeavours

Buhari and Cabals that fooled him with anoiting should atleast in the spirit of fairness and his contributions to Buhari's success, help him promote his candidate in Rivers State election

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by EngrKemp: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
nazicartel:
GEJ played a bad politics.
He left aso rock to fight Rivers state.
He was too myopic and naive.
His wife did not really help matters
CRA gave gej the highest vote in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oh
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi, Thousands Of Followers Dump APC by chris4gold(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
2 terms minister under this administration cool

This can't be true.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jim Ovia Shettima's Mentor / Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. / CSU Result: What Atiku Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.