Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Yes, No, Wait, Are Also Answers To Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes, No, Wait, Are Also Answers To Prayer (157 Views)

TB Joshua Goes To Prayer Mountain To Break Chains Of COVID-19 (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, No, Wait, Are Also Answers To Prayer by Victoroduogu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes, No, Wait, are also Answers to Prayer.
"Have you ever prayed and believed God but what you hoped for never happened? Sometimes situations get worse, and you wonder what the essence of the prayer was. Have you questioned God's faithfulness after "He broke your heart."
I was long-listed last year for the WSA Writing Competition organised by a major African magazine. I was drunk with joy and expectation. My unwavering hope..."
https://oduoguvictor./2022/07/24/yes-no-wait-are-also-answers-to-prayer/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Something About Faith... / God Did:How My Happiness Was Restored By God / Remember Lot's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.