Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Final Kick Of Dying Horses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Kick Of Dying Horses (221 Views)

Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Kick Of Dying Horses by mycar: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
What's it with this final kick of dying horses thread on Peter obi on nairaland, even without verifiable sources, they are been pushed to the front page?
For example, the one that says 'Peter obi should be blamed for ASUU strike in 2010",
Even if at all it's true, being an incident that happened in 2010 and supposedly been resolved since, why didn't the inventor of the news tell us how it was resolved?
What about the ones that said that Ipob have placed a shoot at sight on PO, and some said that he is the leader of the IPOB? Are they this confused to that extent, why not take a collective stand on your lies, You are so unorganized to the extent that those that are saying that he is against the ipob are liking the posts of those that are saying that he is the leader of IPOB and vice versa?

I wonder how you guys are getting paid for all these show of shame. That is how one political party hired some fake Bishops.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Lauds UN For Requesting Kanu’s Unconditional Release, Compensation / I Want To Check Something. / Soludo Sacks LGA Boss Days After Appointing Him, Over Suspicion Of Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.