Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely (3639 Views)

15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike / ASUP: Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Strike Indefinitely / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by SlayerofSatan: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
As seen on ASUU's official Twitter account

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by SaiOba: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC has finally destroyed Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by SaiOba: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
APC has finally destroyed Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by GreatAxeMan: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is sheer and utter madness. Our young people are paying the price for the incompetence and absolute stupidity of the Nigerian ruling class.
Agbaya of Africa wey dey cast Giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by tayewomi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Only if my school fees can be returned to Goan do something serious with my life!!I will be so much Happy..
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by abobote: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Was it not indefinite before?

Buhari doesn't have anything to lose, that is why he is not bothered.

2023 he won't be on the ballot, and he will be okay with any outcome of the election.
If Tinubu wins, good, his party will be taking over from him.
If Atiku wins, good his northern brother will be taking over from him.
If Obi wins, still good, he will be the first president to hand over power to an Igbo man.

So students are on their own

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by emetisuccess(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmmm, e don be ooo. Amke I go find work do oooo
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by phemmyfour: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
They want to indefinitely extend indefinitely

0/0 = undefined

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Mrkindness: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Friends please help me with job, I need work so that I can take care of my wife and aged mother. Please help. Any state in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Flamethehussler: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omo it will never be well with ASUU and FG
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Gten(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Honestly I am beginning to forget my dissertation work. ASUU just come back for a week make I do my external defence biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by tradingknowled1: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
it is so sad this is the situation of the country..
the government should pay them !! I stand with ASUU
meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. Feel free to PM me if interested

Learn a skill while ASUU is on strike
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Uyi168: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
ASUU has no official Twitter handle.
The story may be true
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
E don happen grin
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by otomatic(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Story. ASUU will call off the strike for election duty when it's time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by AgentGoat: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na una head no correct!!!
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by chris4gold(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
E get as e be o
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Fkj2021: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Not to mock anyone but do you know that National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) which is a federal institution doesn't go on strike?

I will advise we switch to NOUN and stop wasting our time waiting for strike to end.

Imagine if you started 100level in February when the strike started, you would have started second semester this year.

Let's think NOUN. You can send a DM if you want to know more about NOUN
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Veryfoolishboy: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
I hope their salaries go on strike too
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
They want to indefinitely extend indefinitely

0/0 = undefined

I weak oh, as if the one they are currently on isn't indefinite grin
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by SlayerofSatan: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Really? The Twitter account has more than 500 thousand followers. Why hasn't it been reported as being a fake account?

Uyi168:
ASUU has no official Twitter handle.
The story may be true

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Generalwoodz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Many countries won't survive a slice of the daily ills that goes on in this shithole. I don't know who's sustaining us but the glue or the bond that was once our strength is now weary.

Back in the sweet days when the going was good we had problems, but the problems in retrospect was only a molehill, and when placed in stark comparison to the problems of today you have a molehill and a towering mountain.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by RepoMan007: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Student should start cocoa farming.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by simpleken(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Holybaddo: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Again
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Joseph1505(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Let them continue the strike. The money I have made since I am at home as a Copywriter, I haven't made it before.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by littleguy444: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Joseph1505:
Let them continue the strike. The money I have made since I am at home as a Copywriter, I haven't made it before.
please can you put me through on this.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by TMwise1942: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Where are does supporting apc show your self useless motherfucker come take your food

Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by aligs: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

The truth is ASUU doesn't have a Twitter account.
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Adonis69: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nigerians React As ASUU Announces Plan To Extend Strike Indefinitely by Joseph1505(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
littleguy444:
chat me up on Whatsapp 07064953508

(1) (Reply)

Did You Attend An A.C.E School? / See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked / The 5 Psychology Of Self-Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.