Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Just Made My First $10 Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Made My First $10 Online (881 Views)

I Just Made 100 Dollars On Google Adsense When Will I Be Paid / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) / Legit Way to Start & Build An Income Online From Home With Just $10! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
If not for Google and their yeye algorithm update, SEO would have been fun. Now, all their foolish rankbrain does is to rank big names throwing relevancy to the gutters.

The may update wiped 60% of my income. I had to activate Adsense on one of my new projects, and it just made its first $10. I feel so excited to share it with you guys.

Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Veiniously: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice how much were you earning on the former blog before the core update
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by MayorOfDelta(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Justnow2022:
If not for Google and their yeye algorithm update, SEO would have been fun. Now, all their foolish rankbrain does is to rank big names throwing relevancy to the gutters.

The may update wiped 60% of my income. I had to activate Adsense on one of my new projects, and it just made its first $10. I feel so excited to share it with you guys.
the project is it a blog?
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
the project is it a blog?

Yeah
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Veiniously:
Nice how much were you earning on the former blog before the core update

Around $2k

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by MayorOfDelta(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Justnow2022:

Yeah

Okay... How did you run it? Are all the contents original/unique before google ads approved your blog?
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
MayorOfDelta:

Okay... How did you run it? Are all the contents original/unique before google ads approved your blog?

Yeah, all content were written by me.
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by MayorOfDelta(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Justnow2022:

Yeah, all content were written by me.

Can I see or visit your blog for personal assessment?

I am looking up to building a unique blog but each time I am done with one or two contents, I am always out of energy for more unique contents..

I am always wanting to copy from other websites.. Please can you give me some tips on how you are able to do it till you got approval?
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Veiniously: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Justnow2022:

Around $2k
wow shit. That's a hug some
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Solacemk: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Please @Op what core update are you talking about? May be it's related to my decreased adsense earnings. I was earning $50 - $60 a month, but now i only make $25 to $30. I tried all i can but it's not working. Please explain to me more. Let me rest Thank you.
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
MayorOfDelta:

Can I see or visit your blog for personal assessment?

I am looking up to building a unique blog but each time I am done with one or two contents, I am always out of energy for more unique contents..

I am always wanting to copy from other websites.. Please can you give me some tips on how you are able to do it till you got approval?

I can’t reveal my site to any one. I can only give you the niche which is Marine.
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Veiniously:
wow shit. That's a hug some

Google is killing SEO with their AI algorithms, otherwise, it would be far more than that figure.
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Justnow2022: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Solacemk:
Please @Op what core update are you talking about? May be it's related to my decreased adsense earnings. I was earning $50 - $60 a month, but now i only make $25 to $30. I tried all i can but it's not working. Please explain to me more. Let me rest Thank you.

Google releases updates almost every week, but Core updates are major updates that drop once in three or four months. This core update always have major impact on many site with some winning and others losing.

It’s obvious your earnings were affected by the update. In my case, my adsense earnings dropped by 70%.

If your site is affected by a core update, there absolutely nothing you can do to fix it. Your only option is to keep publishing more contents, building backlinks and implementing proper on-page SEO.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Solacemk: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Justnow2022:

Google releases updates almost every week, but Core updates are major updates that drop once in three or four months. This core update always have major impact on many site with some winning and others losing.

It’s obvious your earnings were affected by the update. In my case, my adsense earnings dropped by 70%.

If your site is affected by a core update, there absolutely nothing you can do to fix it. Your only option is to keep publishing more contents, building backlinks and implementing proper on-page SEO.

Thanks Man, now i can rest, i was mad searching here and there to find the cause of the drop. But now i got my answer.
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Veiniously: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Justnow2022:

Google is killing SEO with their AI algorithms, otherwise, it would be far more than that figure.

I am telling you I am still struggling with traffic for 2 year s now
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Justnow2022:

Around $2k

U said u made yoyr first $10 online

Meaning it's your first money online

How come the 2k$
Re: I Just Made My First $10 Online by Veiniously: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm23:
Veinious bro, are you still doing blogging?
Yes no restrict no surrender blogging is for the strong

(1) (Reply)

ignore - duplicate posting and can't even delete it / Submit Your Website Free Here / модный женский сайт

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.