Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) (369 Views)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by famozine1: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
I would have opened this thread in the Muslim box but we are not allowed so please where can I get videos or book that talk about prophet Mohammed bcoz have tried to I even go to YouTube I only see motivational videos about him and I don't want that please where can I get true fact about him not sugar-coated ones thanks

1 Like

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by BAT4Presido2023: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
famozine1:
I would have opened this thread in the Muslim box but we are not allowed so please where can I get videos or book that talk about prophet Mohammed bcoz have tried to I even go to YouTube I only see motivational videos about him and I don't want that please where can I get true fact about him not sugar-coated ones thanks
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by famozine1: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (
Confuse me why is he the right man for the job
Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by Ovacoma: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
famozine1:
I will recommend you go to YouTube and check some videos about him there. Examples of some YouTube videos are made by Alfadi, David wood, Apostate prophet, Jay Smith, Hatun Tash, Sam shamun, Rob christian, Faradi, Islam critique, Christian Prince, Faradi, Robert Spencer, etc. These people know this prophet more than most Muslims do. You will know more about this prophet after watching some of these people videos more than most Muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by MindHacker9009(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
famozine1:

Here is one: Muslim Schism: How Islam Split into the Sunni and Shia Branches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85dXjgMiSU

1 Like

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
famozine1:

There are books written about his life. Get to the Internet and download PDF.

When you do so, get the ones written by friendly hands and also the ones wriiten by hostile critics. Read them all. That will give you a broader view about his life.

1 Like

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by famozine1: 2:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

There are books written about his life. Get to the Internet and download PDF.

When you do so, get the ones written by friendly hands and also the ones wriiten by hostile critics. Read them all. That will give you a broader view about his life.

thanks
Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by famozine1: 2:30am On Jul 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Hear is one: Muslim Schism: How Islam Split into the Sunni and Shia Branches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-85dXjgMiSU
thanks

1 Like

Ovacoma:

I will recommend you go to YouTube and check some videos about him there. Examples of some YouTube videos are made by Alfadi, David wood, Apostate prophet, Jay Smith, Hatun Tash, Sam shamun, Rob christian, Faradi, Islam critique, Christian Prince, Faradi, Robert Spencer, etc. These people know this prophet more than most Muslims do. You will know more about this prophet after watching some of these people videos more than most Muslims.
thanks
Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by dataking: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
famozine1:

I know they have sent you in the wrong direction on purpose.

Anyway, you can learn more about the way he lived by reading the Authentic Hadith on how he lived and what he preached. Remember to note “Authentic”

Go through this link for a start.
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/1

Lastly, go on YouTube and watch Muslim documentaries and videos.
Also join the Islam section on Nairaland so you can ask questions if you need clarifications.

2 Likes

Re: I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) by famozine1: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
dataking:

I know they have sent you in the wrong direction on purpose.

Anyway, you can learn more about the way he lived by reading the Authentic Hadith on how he lived and what he preached. Remember to note “Authentic”

Go through this link for a start.
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/1

Lastly, go on YouTube and watch Muslim documentaries and videos.
Also join the Islam section on Nairaland so you can ask questions if you need clarifications.

Thanks I will be back when am done reading dis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Got Pregnant Nine Years Ago While Dating My Current Husband And Then The Issue O / Hi / What Is The Difference Between This Two Sections Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.