Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Didn’t Ask For Chieftaincy Title, Emir Begged Me To Take It, Says Aleiro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Ask For Chieftaincy Title, Emir Begged Me To Take It, Says Aleiro (343 Views)

Okorocha Begged Me To Cover His Illegalities – Uzodimma / Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Ask For Chieftaincy Title, Emir Begged Me To Take It, Says Aleiro by ogododo: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aleiro was recently turbaned as Sarkin Fulani (Chief of Fulani) of Yandoto Emirate by the Emir of the emirate, Aliyu Marafa.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 24, 2022

The notorious bandit, Ado Aleiro, who was turbaned as the Sarkin Fulani in Yantodo Emirate of Zamfara State, has said he did not request the title.
Aleiro was recently turbaned as Sarkin Fulani (Chief of Fulani) of Yandoto Emirate by the Emir of the emirate, Aliyu Marafa.
Yandoton Daji is one of the two new emirates created by the Zamfara government in May.
The turbaning ceremony was held at the palace of the suspended Emir and was attended by the council chairman of Tsafe Local Government and the state Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, DIG Ibrahim Mamman Tsafe (rtd).
The bandit leader was the arrowhead of a deadly raid on Kadisau, a community in the Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State, where about 52 people were killed.
He was declared wanted by the Katsina Police Command in 2019 with a bounty of N5 million put on his head.
Speaking in an interview with DW Hausa, the terrorist said, “Honestly I didn’t solicit for the title, I was summoned by the Emirate which initially I rejected.
“After consultations with our leaders over the development, they suggested that I shouldn’t turn down the offer since the new emir insisted it had to happen in his emirate; that was how I accepted it.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/24/i-didn%E2%80%99t-ask-chieftaincy-title-emir-begged-me-take-it-says-notorious-terrorist-ado-aleiro
Re: I Didn’t Ask For Chieftaincy Title, Emir Begged Me To Take It, Says Aleiro by IamFINESSE: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin
Re: I Didn’t Ask For Chieftaincy Title, Emir Begged Me To Take It, Says Aleiro by ogododo: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reveals ‘immediate’ Solution To Current Insecurity / AA Seeks Tinubu, Shettima’s Disqualification, Alleges Double Nomination / Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Add More Nigerian Tribes As Ijaws!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.