Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? (236 Views)

Pharmacists PLEASE HELP. What Drug Is This? / What Drug Can Be Use To Remove Every Form Of Sexual Drive For Months / What Drug Is Used For Cluster Headache In Nigeria, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? by Alexgman1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Some of us have gotten into drugs one way or the other. Some are addicted while some take it for fun or when the need arises. There are numerous drugs out there with different names and effects. As am talking to you some lives have been destroyed & wasted due to excessive use of this drugs. Some of us have realise ourselves & gone for intensive rehabilitation and thank GOD we made it even though it wasn't easy. While some addicts dont want to quit even though they have seen what drugs have done to people. They still take drugs maybe because they have steady cash inflow or they are the dealers themselves. For those who are ready to share;

1)What made you got into drugs?
DEPRESSION

2)Have you quit?
YES
3)How long were you on drugs?
3YEARS
4)What type of drugs were you on?
TRAMADOL & ICE
Re: What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? by Benki003(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin ;DLollipop and candies [size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? by Boogyman557: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: What Drug Are U On & What Made U Got Into It In The First Place? by tillaman(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Xanax
Tramadol and Exol
I was more of a pill person Back then, I even OD on Tramadol once and that was it for me
I passed out, was blank for a couple of days as soon as I recovered I went back to it but this time I reduced the quantity I take so I started withdrawing from it so I got my breakthrough when I travelled to Abu Dhabi since there was no contact with a dealer that was how I was able to beat that addiction

Stay off drugs people, it will ruin you

(1) (Reply)

The Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Children / Are Mesotherapy Injections Effective? / Alas! Our Nose Deceive Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.