Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? (529 Views)

Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris / Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm asking this question because all around me, what I perceive about the youths is the acceptance of cyber crime as the main source of survival in the contemporary challenging times. Some parents even encourage their children to go into cyber crime.

For the ladies, it is now very difficult to point out a lady that is not into what they term as 'hook up' or prostitution. Even some married women now see it as a means of survival.

What's your take about this please?
Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by Jashub: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
That's the gift our government gave to the youths. As it stands , the average Nigerian is focused on survival and in the midst of these harsh-economic realities , I don't really blame them for doing so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by Boogyman557: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool Am not in support of cyber crime..

But u see dat ASHAWOO MATAYANCE, abeg make u 4get am..

because na ASHAWOO house I de since morning..

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I carry, na Calabar girl..

I NACK dis girl up to 9 times today, she even go buy food for me and her to eat..

infact all the ASHAWOO girls der come de call use husband and wife..

This girl really do me justice for bed..

she use her too legs take tie me .

my PREEK come de bend bend inside her TOTTO

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

I just de reach house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Let us make Nigeria better

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

Campaigning for same man that put Nigerians in this present mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Man gats survive everywhere hard.
Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by Truvelisback(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is because Hardship and poverty are norm.
Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by Goldbw122(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
It is not easy, just thinking about the ban of bike across the country, make you na reason the matter, nor be war wan show so.
Re: Fraud And Prostitution Now A Norm Among The Nigerian Youths? by imagrg(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na waoh!

Times are tough and the youths are on the streets chasing after softer lives.

Who takes the blame?

The delinquent youth or the society?

(1) (Reply)

Agbado & Cassava: Nigerians Release Hit Song For Tinubu (Video) / APC, Tinubu Unsettled As Another 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi / Video As Woman Grabs Presidential Candidate’s Private Part During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.