Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Let's Get Out Of The USUAL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Get Out Of The USUAL (197 Views)

Let Get Your House Design, Construction Done Properly & Professionally / 10 Usual Activities And Things That Were Once Banned / Nairalanders Let's Get To Know Ourselves Here And Follow Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get Out Of The USUAL by Freeze007(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hello guys,

Lately I have been thinking, how did God come? I think other books description is not quite a story I bank with..recently this wisdom came that the first human being was actually God with no sexual feeling, however, he/she procreated.. To buttress my point, this would go with a question, is there any creature(s) that produce without sex or mating? If they exist that would be one GIGANTIC clue about how God came to being...

The Bible and the other books is stale, we need to root for deeper mysteries about creation away from the USUAL..

I am advocating for the world of ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM matched with EFFECTS that can be seen not abstracts....I hope this provoke deep thoughts...

Just my thoughts speaking aloud

(1) (Reply)

Power BI Certification / 2 Plots Of Multipurpose Land For Sale For 500,000 Naira / Making Money Online Platform Is Back, Unlimited Earnings And Cash Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.