Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead (31912 Views)

53-year-old U.S Based Prince Emerges 30th Aseyin Of Iseyin / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off / Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by juman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
All high rated monarchs are dying in oyo state.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:
Governor Makinde.

Soun of Ogbomoso
Olubadan of Ibadanland
Alaafin of Oyo.
Now, Aseyin of Iseyin.

Toor

It doesn't mean anything. Just the natural course of life. You sef!

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by enichke(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
so. sad
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Ijaya123: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Only God knows how many top Obas will die before Seyi Makinde finishes his tenure in Oyo state.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Gbeng30(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rip to the king
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Massdamm(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
This oyo Governor na burial he come do for oyo

You like vawulence grin
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by bhella10: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cryomancer:
They never had any economic usefulness other than marrying several wives, bleach their skins, misrule their subordinates and receive grants from governments...

I don't have any R.I.P to waste here...

Next please...
We know your type

N.B:
Before you counter my views, kindly show me the economic achievement of just one outta the many traditional rulers we have all over Nigeria ��, then I'll respond to you.
Frustrated soul

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by juman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Died at 62.
Young age.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Odetokun3(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okealaaye:
Oba w'aja. A King does not "die" according to Yoruba tradition. And there's a reason you do not say, the king is dead! Perhaps you want to know the reason the Yoruba do not say the king us dead, let's see the colour of your money first. Not in Naira o. Euros and the Sterling only. Nothing goes for nothing, in case you didn't know.

What’s the English word for “wo aja’
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Moh247: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kai wetin dey shele for Oyo State bayi
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by ransomed: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:
Governor Makinde.

Soun of Ogbomoso
Olubadan of Ibadanland
Alaafin of Oyo.
Now, Aseyin of Iseyin.

Toor

Any Kabiesi that does not want the youth to liberate themselves from the schakles of APC and PDP must by the grace of God visit his ancestors . Amen.

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
ransomed:

Any Kabiesi that does not want the youth to liberate themselves from the schakles of APC and PDP must by the grace of God visit his ancestors . Amen.

Amen

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by damosade(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
I stayed at his wife house for 4 years while working at iseyin, a good customer and very jovial , he was trained as a vetinary doctor
. Rip oba abdulganiy ologunebi

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Omoslim26: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
RIP Oba Adekunle.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Jembete69: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
May the Late Aseyin rest well

It is well with Oyo state government.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by kinzd(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Kennedy97: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akinfemmy:
No wonder, he didn't visit us during our stay at the nysc orientation camp.

May his soul RIP

Batch B stream 1 right?
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
olaboy33:
The gods of OYO must be angry!

ALAAFIN, SOUN, OLUBADAN, ASEYIN, ....?

O suwa o my brother, gods must be angry indeed, AKALA also died too, and so many obas and baales other than this big 4 have dead too.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
RIP
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by smile11s(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
E be like to be oba is a profitable business. Dem too plenty nowadays. RIP. Let the dead bury the dead.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Stargangz: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
This oyo Governor na burial he come do for oyo
U berra take ur time make dis ur razor mouth no kill u, Elenu kotokoto oshi.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Dubs(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chai Oba of honourable ogbeni Shina peller is dead, kia.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Abedipele21: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
May he so rest in prefect peace my king
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stargangz:

U berra take ur time make dis ur razor mouth no kill u, Elenu kotokoto oshi.
u be small piking for this house when did u register nairaland I will not say anything but mind ur speech

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:
Governor Makinde. Hmmmm
Soun of Ogbomoso Olubadan of Ibadanland Alaafin of Oyo. Now, Aseyin of Iseyin.

God has cleared all secret obstacles to your good intentions.
Is this how best you can reason?
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

Is this how best you can reason?

Ori iya e lo daru.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Cryomancer: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
bhella10:
Frustrated soul
Says an !diot who does not reason beyond his sense of a 2yr old child neither does he have the capacity to ask questions about governance nor know his entitlements as a tax paying citizen.

If by questioning and seeking accountability from the foolish imposed leaders all over Nigeria makes me a frustrated soul by your own standard, then I'm honored because it only tells a lot about your level of reasoning and capacity of your understanding.

Cheers to your dispensation of eating what you are served..

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by thedio(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Innalilahi waina ilehi rajiun. Seyi is a very lucky governor from soun of ogbomosho- Olubadan-alafin and now aseyin.
Let's not mention two former governors who passed away within three yrs or so.
What a record and food for historian. Oyo empire should create a title for him MESINKU of Oyo land

Siddika Lamido To Wed Abubakar Umar Kurfi (Photos) / Yorubas In Nigeria That Can't Speak Yoruba / The Fulani