Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor (57095 Views)

Secret Negotiation: We Have Enough Facts To Expose You, Zamfara Fires Back At FG / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / Throwback Picture Of Senator Isiaka Adeleke And His Brother Ademola Adeleke(pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Fira09(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
I ‘ll expose you if you derail as governor – Deji Adeleke tells brother

The Pro Chancellor, Adeleke University, Dr Deji Adeleke has told his brother, Senator Ademola Adeleke that he, Deji, will expose the Osun state’s governor-elect if he derailed from the development agenda promised the people.

Speaking at the 8th undergraduate and 4th postgraduate convocation of the University, the business magnate, the governor-elect has no reason to fail the people that trusted him with the mandate.

He added that he has counselled him (Ademola) and his team that anyone whose interest is to steal state resources must be allowed to make the cabinet.

His words: “I told the governor elect (my brother) and his colleagues that they are lucky because they do not have any godfather to refund any money to, so whatever people contributed for the election is contribution and it’s a sacrifice for a better Nigeria, for a better State, so the governor-elect and his colleagues are not under any pressure, the only thing they need to do out there is to go and serve the people.

“And I threatened them that I will be the first to call the press conference if I see things going wrong with his government, I will be the first to alert the world that your governor has derailed. I’ve also told him and his team not to allow anyone that is not ready to serve, anyone that his focus is to come and look for money to steal from the poor people (Osun is a very poor state) into the team”.

While counselling the new graduates, he urged them to live an accountable life in order to hold leaders accountable for their acts in public offices.

According to him, we just held an election in Osun State, forty-five polling units disappeared, young NYSC presiding officers did not show up in their designated polling units, meanwhile people were waiting to vote but the material, result sheet and BIVAS machine was taken to somewhere else.

“Untill a Director started calling to make sure that those people reported to where they are supposed to, otherwise my brother wouldn’t have been the governor-elect today. And those who allowed themselves to be used were NYSC young people, it’s not Commissioners in INEC, people blame INEC but forgotten that it is the young ones that have been entrusted in this responsibility are the one wrecking their (your) own future. Because if you cannot hold a government accountable then we don’t have any future in this country.

“So please our young ones, do remember what you’re taught here, remember that the future of this country depends on you, seize up that future, make sure you register to vote, make sure that any government you don’t want or that is not serving right in your constituency is voted out, do not participate in bringing down this country, participate in all things that will bring up this country to the desired country that you want”, he said.

In his convocation speech, the Vice Chancellor, Professor, Solomon Adebola said 25 of the graduates bagged first class degree honours, 468 bagged second class upper, 260 had second class lower while only 9 graduated with third class.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/i-ll-expose-you-if-you-derail-as-governor-deji-adeleke-tells-brother/

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Deji Adeleke nah man you be!!

394 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Righteousness2(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
I told the governor elect (my brother) and his colleagues that they are lucky because they do not have any godfather to refund any money to

Words on marble!

410 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Jostoman: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Adeleke will not disappoint Osun state people

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by viyon02: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice one, a brother that truly love his kid brother.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by kolnel: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nicely put together
I think the older Adeleke will rule by proxy.
The governor-elect should have been one of Davido's band members.
Osun is a poor state but has no godfather.
No tinubu to take 20%.

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Bilabong(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Brendaniel: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
That is the way to go, Accountability should be the watchword, not like some people who hate accountability but will be shouting Emilokan everywhere.

I pray he succeeds for the peoples benefit

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by mayklef(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bitter soul....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Creditalerts: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Bluezy13(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
For your mind now make Osun people clap for you.
As if you can expose your brother.

Mr integrity indeed.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by beatricesola: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na so he suppose be...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by ImoleNaija: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
I told the governor elect (my brother) and his colleagues that they are lucky because they do not have any godfather to refund any money to

The so-called godfathers are the main problems of politics in Nigeria.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by canalily(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Did you vote for him too

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Deji Adeleke should be the kind of Godfather that one should always pray to have, unlike some Lagos godfathers that would have been planning on how to continue looting their state treasure

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Freelane33(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omo una family Na Golden & diamond family from heaven .
May God start doing wonder in my life too and allow the world leading fruits to come out from my Semen and my girl eggs too
Late Mama adeleke was the real mama Africa and Their late papa was real papa Africa

Nothing is promise in this life except death
If you have the opportunity to play this game
Of life
You need to Appreciate every moments
A lot of people don’t appreciate their moments
Till it’s passed

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu never said to his brother Oyetola. Instead he was busy collecting the money of the state. A poor state for that matter. Tinubu is just too greedy.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Sammy5413(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Words of a politician!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Tb222(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmmn i hope this talk is not just for PR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Alexiiydon: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
We Dey watch grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Cheryph200(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Let’s wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by iamyemiakins(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Formation don dey set

Shot fired! Tinubu sef! grin

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
[s]Man is pained because he was better academically qualified but it’s all good. Strong but qualitative advice.[/s]
Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by chris4gold(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why not now, useless brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by enichke(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
he didn't specifyon the kind of derail he is talking about
Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by CommonSense1967: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Clowns
In just 6 months, the calamity they voted for will be known to all.

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by Praxis758: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigerian and Africa will start developing that day we put away religion, political, family and tribal sentiments and start condemning the evils of leaders.

This I have seen in the the remarks of Dr Deji Adeleke.

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lamba, Oga Linus....as far as I'm concerned,
This oga hasn't said a thing here..helll, he spoke like a typical politician undecided
Who u want whine??
Is there any governor in Nigeria who wouldn't steal
Believe politicians at yo own peril
I suspect He said this statement so he can emotionally coerced the brother to give him a juicy position under his govt..more like a subtle threat..kinda grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.