Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) (4994 Views)

Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum / Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Road In Port Harcourt January 2021: Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by XerXers: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you rushed to open this thread expecting flood, bad road and dirty street I'm sorry to disappoint you. People should stop judging Aba with the past

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Jostoman: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
The road look clean and No life was lost like the one that carry people and their car enter Cana in Lagos, I just hope LAGOSIAN will get it right in 2023.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Ebubu3: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lekki kept quiet

27 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by paramakina202: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
It looks clean and beautiful.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Viscuz: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ebubu3:
Lekki kept quiet

WTF grin

11 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Enyimba...Enyi!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
The road is under construction

They should include a big drainage system to the plan

14 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by IamAtikulate: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice place
Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by kettykin: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aba is looking serenely cool and all this without so much noise in the media

25 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
kettykin:

Unlike agbado casava republic tongue undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Ebubu3: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
kettykin:
fit be small part of aba sha.. the city is very big

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by InsideLove(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fairly better than others

3 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jostoman:
The road look clean and No life was lost like the
that carry people and their car enter Cana in Lagos, I just hope LAGOSIAN will get it right in 2023.
When you fail to understand geography

Lagos roads are closer to the sea hence the constant floods, Aba roads are not facing the same conditions...
Ask yourself why it took years to get good roads

I'm sure the main park road is still terrible.

5 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by pacesetting: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm not even looking at the road. It's the well arranged buildings I'm admiring.
InsideLove:
Fairly better than others

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by obasiken: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nonsense......those born in Aba know that this road has been resurfaced almost every year since 2000. Eventually the asphalt will deteriorate and big pot holes will resurface.

2 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Lagos roads are closer to the sea hence the constant floods, Aba roads are not facing the same conditions...

No, bad governance was the issue Abia had but Ikpeazu is trying to leave a legacy before his tenure expires.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
obasiken:
Nonsense......those born in Aba know that this road has been resurfaced almost every year since 2000. Eventually the asphalt will deteriorate and big pot holes will resurface.
Not true. The asphalting is still ongoing. The road will soon be completed with road marking lines. Don't say what you don't know next time just to discredit someone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm not even looking at the road. It's the well arranged buildings I'm admiring.
Common in SouthEast. Come to Onitsha and see the same. Igboland is a linear settlement enclave. Well planned and organized cities. The only problem facing the region is leadership failure.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by pacesetting: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
True.
EmekaA125:

Common in SouthEast. Come to Onitsha and see the same. Igboland is a linear settlement enclave. Well planned and organized cities. The only problem facing the region is leadership failure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is great! The well positioned buildings is breathtaking

11 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ebubu3:
fit be small part of aba sha.. the city is very big
Aba is smaller compared to Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Owerri and Nnewi but kudos to Ikpeazu for addressing some of the deplorable state of Aba township roads. More needs to be done. I think the State government should do palliative work on Aba–PH road because waiting for FG is like feeling relaxed with the countless loss of lives being recorded there. Kudos Gov Okezie Ikpeazu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wow
Everywhere is clean,and people form here don't brag,just as tinubu supporters brag about Lagos undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Stop supporting evil and making excuses for mediocrity. Lagos has the financial muscle to be a world class city but unfortunately the whole fund is in the hands of one greedy godfather and his family. Politics of slavery and loyalty is the bane of SW poor pace of development.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by jmoore(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Aba is experiencing 'August break'. The rain today was not heavy.

Azikiwe Road is among the planned areas in Aba.

But that doesn't mean that Okezie Ikpeazu is not useless.

Op, should I post Faulks road pictures when it rains again?

What about Port Harcourt road?

The ongoing reconstruction of Azikiwe road is another substandard work that won't last. Ikpeazu using proxy construction companies to divert Abia money. The asphalt will be washed off in just 1 year.

2 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
pacesetting:
True.
Yes
Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
jmoore:
Azikiwe Road is among the planned areas in Aba.

But that doesn't mean that Okezie Ikpeazu is not useless.

Op, should I post Faulks road pictures when it rains again?

What about Port Harcourt road?
Post Faulk's road let's see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
darling2222:
Wow
Everywhere is clean,and people form here don't brag,just as tinubu supporters brag about Lagos undecided
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jostoman:
The road look clean and No life was lost like the one that carry people and their car enter Cana in Lagos, I just hope LAGOSIAN will get it right in 2023

Kai !!! Igbos and Stockholm syndrome na 7and 8 walahi. They are ready to die for their oppressors in the SE and will even suffer and smile to make excuses for them.

Yet it is the States of others, they ironically keep flocking to, that is bad and needs a change of Governor. IPOBians are something else. A unique people. In a very bad way though.

OP, please save your fake tears and prayers for Abia and other SE States. Lagos is fine.

5 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
XerXers:
If you rushed to open this thread expecting flood, bad road and dirty street I'm sorry to disappoint you. People should stop judging Aba with the past

Nice.

One thing I like about Igbos is that they don't suffer fools gladly. They will attack you and continue humiliating you until you sit up.

The attacks Igbos gave Okezie Ikpeazu has made him to sit up finally. If it's some other people I know, they would rather cover him up to avoid embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Azikiwe Road Aba After Rain (pictures) by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
EmekaA125:

Post Faulk's road let's see.

Faulks road by Osusu before August break.

Stop misleading the public.

Okezie Ikpeazu is a useless governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out / Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed / Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan Squandering Nigeria's Oil Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.