Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) (3336 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Segzy22:
hahaha
How many are mobilising for Tinubu in South-east or South South, Obi train don hit Southwest

The Peter Obi/Datti Baba-Ahmed and Labour party movement is already doing what we know how to do in Bodija market Ibadan, Oyo state.
We move.

Watch through the link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02fBmP8WtjKkiJbjbVDTFh5EY7S4EZqAa8yfwW2hWYD9HnNJV6CKsktHr4M5nBeWenl&id=100065104503756

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by successmatters(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
The storm is gathering

LP will draw a heavy rain in Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Segzy22:
Even in Rivers state they are not up to 2000 in the meeting!!!
Kastina yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
post=115050656:

Otondo this not political rally, it's town Hall meeting for supporters to mobilise for grassroot awareness campaign

Calm down. They are already crying in their hearts. They are enemies of Nigeria that will support the worst of people just for peanuts that can never change their situations.

Lowlifes with subservient mentality. They are yet to see anything. When campaigns start, they will be shocked at the will of the people

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Lerio(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iykopee:
How did I miss this town hall meeting? undecided
Was it held in Port Harcourt?

Join the TBN group on Twitter
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by colonelwealth(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
post=115049099:
POCM/Coalition For Peter Obi And Labour Party TownHall Meeting in Rivers State..

People are the structure.
Lalasticlala

Wow...!
Just beautiful, well-done guys.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iykopee:
How did I miss this town hall meeting? undecided
Was it held in Port Harcourt?

Am surprise too. I need to attend meetings abeg
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by MarketDispatch: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
post=115049203:
Supporters group for grassroot mobilisation has been inaugurated

You guys need to understand when you go to the grassroots. ...Do you see PDP promoting Peoples democratic party.? What they promote is PDP

Do you see APC promoting All People s Congress ? What they promote is APC.

You guys should promote 'LP'...that is what will be on the ballot paper....not Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Nwaetche(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
yeebade:
All supporters of a certain Drug dealer will die a painful death

I no mention name o

Please let's keep this civil with calling names or making unnecessary insinuation.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Nwaetche(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
which 2000 I can see 269 people

Are you saying that because you saw less than 300 people in the picture reflects that Obi is not popular in Rivers state?

We should get our facts correctly before we comment.

Let me give you this little "expo'. The best place to get the heartbeat of folks in statewideelection in Rivers is in Mile 1, Iluabubachi Bundu Waterside, Wimpey Junction/Mile 3 and Ogbunabali. These places arguably represent the microcosm of Rivers society both indigenes and residents who actually vote. Just stroll and ask people of thier opinion. An average riversman is not afraid to say what he has in mind any time any day without any pretention.

I do not think Peter Obi Team should be campaigning in River State.
Wike's lukewarm attitude towards the presidential election and Amaechi's AWOL has already given the labour Party a huge boost for the Presidential election.

APC and PDP are not currently paying attention to the presidential pool. Thay are only interested in Senate, Rep Guber and House of Assembly elections. The question on everyone lips now is if this trend continues, PDP will struggle to get 25% while APC might not even get 5%.
The 5% would likely come from the Yoruba community residing in Rivers State. Even within the Yoruba residents, The Christians among them who are majorly Entrepreneurs and professionals in Oil and Gas companies are rooting for Obi while their Moslem kinsmen(involve in trading and transportation business) are rooting for BAT. This trend can be explained due to the fact that most Yoruba Christians were formerly for Osinbanjo but are now campaigning vigorously for Obi. Others have lost interest completely altogether and need more persuasion to vote for any of the candidates..

Godwin Abe is still struggling to convince the placeholders in SDP and Labour to allow him to be on the governorship ballot and has only been mouthing "I support Asiwaju" to get fund from BAT to further what seems to be ready doomed political outing for him in this election cycle. Abe is likely not in a position to influence the outcome of 2023 election.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by adolfHitler1934: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Hilda Dokubo identifies as Igbo. She's a strong Igbo voice but she needs to step out of the Rivers system and become more visible across other Igbo areas. Here is her interview with BBC IGBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwbsuZPpNU
It's all these kind of mumu and nzuzu talk that makes other tribes tag Obi and his presidential ambition to be Igbo agenda. Must you bring in ethnicity into this, ewu!
Obi is the perfect man for the job but you and your type will be the one to put spanner in the wheel of progress.

Ndi Uchu'
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by floss(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2022
To be sincere Peter Obi might not be the Messiah, he might be John the Baptist. He is preparing the way (awakening Nigerians) for the coming of the Messiah.
We will experience bad leadership for the last time before the Messiah finally comes.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Segzy22:
Even in Rivers state they are not up to 2000 in the meeting!!!
Those are their entire voters inside that hall. Only Igbos living in River State and are handful of woke forming useful idiots will vote for Peter Obi,
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Rivers State Today(photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 25, 2022
We move more awareness needed. More of it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong / I Got This Revelation About Nigeria At 5 Am Today! / Magistrate Court Somewhere In The East (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.