Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Issue With Converted LH To RH - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issue With Converted LH To RH (808 Views)

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue With Converted LH To RH by Fedrams: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
I just got a coroll6car and I observed it was a converted car. I find it difficult to make a left hand turn. I will have to go front and back before I could turn. While my other Corolla and easily make that left hand turn once
Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by kernniejay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fedrams:
I just got a coroll6car and I observed it was a converted car. I find it difficult to make a left hand turn. I will have to go front and back before I could turn. While my other Corolla and easily make that left hand turn once
Are you sure it was converted? Pls post picture of the front interior with the dashboard, gear lever and others.
Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by Fedrams: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
kernniejay:

Are you sure it was converted? Pls post picture of the front interior with the dashboard, gear lever and others.

Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by Fedrams: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
kernniejay:

It was a converted car
I can see the traces on the passenger right side. The footmat on the rug, the blocked hole were steering pass and the blocked opening of the boot and fuel tank button

Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by kernniejay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Fedrams post=115053486][/quote]
The conversion was not properlly done. You should have gone for a test drive before buying the car. Seems they also converted the gear from auto to manual probably to hide a secret from buyer. It is likely that you discover more problems of converted vehicles in the course of using the car. Is it Nigerian used or Tokunbo and Hope the price was not much anyway?
Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by Control7: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Person dey ask for solution, you dey ask unnecessary questions, watin concern you with how much him buy the motor?

5 Likes

Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by Bullet01(f): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Wheel alignment should correct the issue. Go and do wheel alignment first. Make sure you explain to them..
Re: Issue With Converted LH To RH by 2cribz: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Shaft wohala. From mechanic to mechanic. Right hand drive is the last car I'd buy and drive on earth. Never. Converted. No matter how fine and pimped na error. Esp when taking sharp bends,for instance turning at an express junction to the right......hahahahahs. na thr u go know why left hand drive sweet.
How come manual has just brake and accelerator, whr is the clutch at the left. Aoooowww. Who sell this wohala give u so. My gawd. Manual with only brake and accelerator pedal. Naija ns anything can happen kind of country oohh... Hope say hand brake sha dey work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Camry For Sale / I’m Having A Sudden Malfunction With My Mercedes E350 2010 Model / South African Electric Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.