Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do Nigerians Need Education First Before Getting Good Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Need Education First Before Getting Good Leaders? (190 Views)

Abia: Methodist Church Women Pray For Good Leaders To Save The State (Video) / Sunday Igboho: You Need Education Even To Be A Good Criminal (vids) / Good Leaders Are Known For Their Humility, Focus And Credibility - ECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Need Education First Before Getting Good Leaders? by Nefort: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
My observation of the political events taking place recently has convinced me that Nigerians need education first before talking about getting good leaders. We can't get any good leaders with the poor education many Nigerians have. When I say "education" I don't necessarily mean having a PhD. I mean enlightenment, exposure and having a modern thought process. The northern part of the country is were this education is massively lacking. If Tinubu or Atiku end up winning up the election it is the north that will make it easily possible.

A large majority of the educated class of Nigerians are supporting candidates like Peter Obi or similar. If there is an increase in the number of this educated group then Nigeria wouldn't be far from rapid development because the probability of getting good leaders will be higher when the citizens are more educated.

If 90% of Nigerians were educated Tinubu or Atiku will never stand a chance in the election no matter the "political structure" they have. All these talks of "political structure" only works when you can manipulate voters who are not educated.
Re: Do Nigerians Need Education First Before Getting Good Leaders? by Vulturereloaded: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why do you think both APC and PDP are afraid of Peter Obi?

By the time his administration is over, it will be almost impossible to sell any expire candidate to Nigerians during elections.

He will declare emergency on education.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ukodhiko Will Add Value To Life / The Call For North To Retain Power Has Slide Down / Sdd And The Burden Of Succession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.