Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn (613 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn by Haboseyday(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
IF I WANT TO FXCK YOU, I WILL KNACK U, I DON'T FEAR ANYONE AND I LIKE IT RAW BBNAIJA BEAUTY TO KESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZWlTCJ8mQ
Re: If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn by Charleys: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
When I heard raw, I just knew it was a lady that will be saying this.

They always love taking risk.

Is this the first FTP of BBnaija. Time will tell.

OBIDIENTS it's time to stop the anger and do some BBN.

Let's get distracted a little until February before we go back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lancelot Imaseun To Direct Late Dagrin Memorial Movie. / Tv Station Licensce / Get Jokematized: Lmfao.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.