Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pain In My Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain In My Throat (1234 Views)

Movement In My Throat / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain In My Throat by jude2011: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2011
Pls any doctor should advise me. For 2yrs now i always feel pain in my larynx. I have gone to a doctor and he told me it's an infection and gave me some drugs and injections and it stopped for a while and started again i don't know what to do and can't be taking paracetamol always thanks
Re: Pain In My Throat by jude2011: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2011
Pls doctors say something
Re: Pain In My Throat by TSpayne: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
A viral laryngitis is usually self limiting and of brief duration. An infection that required injections and tablets suggest bacterial infection.
That youve had this pain for 2 years should be a major cause for concern. See an otolaryntologist (ENT Surgeon) who has the skill and tools to inspect your larynx, if it is actually the larynx harbouring the problem.
He/She would be able to rule out any benign growths e.g polyps as well as more serious cancerous growths.
Dont further delay in doing this.
Re: Pain In My Throat by TSpayne: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
A viral laryngitis is usually self limiting and of brief duration. An infection that required injections and tablets suggest bacterial infection.
That youve had this pain for 2 years should be a major cause for concern. See an otolaryntologist (ENT Surgeon) who has the skill and tools to inspect your larynx, if it is actually the larynx harbouring the problem.
He/She would be able to rule out any benign growths e.g polyps as well as more serious cancerous growths.
Dont further delay in doing this.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For OCD? / What Could Be The Cause And Solution Of 'delayed Ejaculation' / Importance Of Growing Beards In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.