Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? (286 Views)

Church = Body Of CHRIST (the name "church" doesn't make your org a church) / This Is Why MFM Church Doesn't Celebrate Christmas / What The Church Doesn't Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by ekensi01: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Its very sad that me of all people haven't attended church over a year.
Like this year I haven't even been to church like 5 times.

I was a religious person let me talk like that cause if I say I was a christian people will come for me.
I attained the position of everything one can desire in church.
Was a youth leader, Sunday school teacher, children evangelist, takes bible study, take prayer meeting, took my youth fellowship from unserious set of people to people running the church till date.

So one of my church member saw my zeal and decide to take me as a servant.
Thats to serve him, after 3years of serves everything started going backward.

I pray and fast it didn't help. When I was with him I had my first sex, right under his noise, drank my first liquor, had my first girlfriend and so many others.

Omo, I wasn't like this. He was the first who stopped me from going to church especially Mondays and Sunday evenings.
That was how I begin to lost everything about church. Gradually I stopped attending weekly activities and so on.

After 5yrs of serving him I was settled after 3 month of being on my own.
I lost everything to fire, that caught the market.
Everything about God church now is like making me angry. If I see anything like church to or related to God even music self I will just skip it. I haven't touched my bible in months. I haven't even open Bible in my phone once to see.

You see something about God I can't really figure out. Everyday it keeps going worse Now its remaining to insult anybody that talks to me about God.

I know that's the spirit of the endtime but it seems like an gone and God isn't doing anything about it. Something I feel like being an atheist but I was born in church I don't know anyone but the God we where made to believe and I know there's HELL and HEAVEN without doubt. Now I'm having issue leaving my parents house because if I do, omo im going to stop hearing about God forever.

So guys what do you think is the best for me now??

Mods please push for bigger view
Re: Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by NobleSeed(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
sad
Re: Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bro, go to God in prayer, not about your "churchlessness", but about the bad things happening to you. Ask God to break every yoke drawing you back.
Re: Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by Jashub: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'll only say one thing to you : your life when you had zeal for God was far better than what you're currently passing through in the hands of the devil and his confusion. Better do yourself a favor run back to God because it's far better to be a slave to God than to be a slave to the devil

1 Like

Re: Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by Righteousness2(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Prodigal son go back home to your Maker.
GOD is not the cause of our problems, HE is the Solution.

Someone who does not even know JESUS or Have anything to do with Him could be making it and having things easy. But you who knew the LORD and turned your back on HIM will not have it the same. Everyone has their source.

Go back Home to GOD.
Re: Church Doesn't Interest Me Even A Bit Again. How?? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2022
I know you've been through a lot of difficult moments that made you to hate God, as is the case with many who claim to be atheists both here and elsewhere, but what makes me have hope in your own case, is that you seem to have a conscience which makes you feel concerned about the decisions you're making because it is the wrong one despite the fact that you're yet making them.

My advise, sincerely ask God to help you and have mercy on you regardless. Tell Him you're sorry and that He should help you to get back on track.

I believe He would if you genuinely do so He would help you, because God is not willing that any man perishes but that all come to repentance.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G.O Slams Christians Watching BB Naija / Globus Cruciger. / See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.