Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Lost Weight Without Exercise| Five Ways To Lose Weight WITHOUT E Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost Weight Without Exercise| Five Ways To Lose Weight WITHOUT E Exercise (564 Views)

How I Lost Weight Without Gyming / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos / Healthiest Fastest And Most Effective Ways To Lost Weight - IF/EF, Keto And Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Weight Without Exercise| Five Ways To Lose Weight WITHOUT E Exercise by david102(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Five EASY/LAZY ways to lose weight without tedious exercise ~Lose 1kg daily doing this ~Weight loss Journey

There are five EASY ways to lose weight without weight having to do extreme exercise or extreme dieting or ingesting weight loss pills that are overprice but actually works, Yes, those pills exists and it works but a bit expensive, I will be making a blog on such medications.
Now back to the topic, I have lost weight doing this. But I did it unconsciously; my intention was never to lose weight. My folks were telling me I was losing weight, every week people kept telling me this. I even thought I was sick, so I went to the hospital to know what was going on, but I was well. I was fine, I was told to eat more. I was eating well before. Then I figured the reason for the change in my weight, the reason was my lifestyle. I changed my life style, that was the main reason for the weight loss BUT what exactly did I change is what am about to share with you today

So FIVE EASY WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT

1. Change Your Diet. My Diet change because I was a little broke. I had to make some changes, I was conscious of what went into my mouth. I wanted to eat right even though I was broke. My breakfast was always light. Most mornings, I take coffee and two or three slice of bread. Mid-day I take fruits and vegetable. Like carrots and bananas. For lunch, I take something heavier, like beans and rice, for dinner I take something light. If I want to snack on anything after that I eat carrot. Please take note, I stayed away from alcohol and soda. If you need diet plans I made a list for different countries please send an email if you need.

2. Take a Walk Daily. Always try to take a walk daily, and don’t do it like an exercise routine, make it a reason to go for a walk. For example, instead of taking a five minutes’ drive to the store or something, walk for fifteen minutes .

3. Drink Water. Always drink water before and after every meal. Doing this will make you feel fuller and you wouldn’t want to eat over and over again. The down side to this, is you might always visit the loo through out the day.

4. Eat a home cooked meal(organic). To achieve this weight loss, you need to eat more organic food and not processed food all the time. Forget noodles, pasta, can beans, you know them all you need to reduce you intake of those and eat more fresh meals. Eating a balanced meal in terms of nutrients cannot be overemphasis.
And the last one on my list here is…….

5. Sleep well. Without a good sleep you will definitely breakdown and all your work will be in vain. In as much as you are putting in the work you need to sleep well.

Other ways you can lose weight quick is doing other forms of exercise like skipping and jogging, TMAD, Two Meal A Day, that is you are expected to eat only breakfast and dinner, and the meals should be enough and not too much, do not overfeed yourself. Never overeat.
In the next one, I will be introducing the pills that are legally recommended for weight loss and obesity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fzm3CFgWMI

(1) (Reply)

Genital Health / Diets As Effective Acne Treatment / Any Ideas::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.