Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How I Lost Weight From 98kg-74kg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost Weight From 98kg-74kg (271 Views)

How I Lost Weight Without Gyming / How I Lost Weight Without Exercise| Five Ways To Lose Weight WITHOUT E Exercise / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Weight From 98kg-74kg by FROkoroMiss(f): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
This was me in the year 2013 when I started my weight loss journey.

I started at 98kg and as at the other picture on my birthday in the September 2013 I was about 86kg. I would also go on to lose the weight onto about 74kg (fluctuating between 76 & 74kg).

I was the picture of a fitness buff- with everyday exercises and checking my food calories etc etc. I even managed to get my roommates in Law School interested in jogging and exercising with me every Saturday (jogging from Law School in VI to.Lekki Toll Gate every Saturday. Yes!)

Well, its been some long years since then but I am still exercising.

In fact, people who knew me from the very beginning used to ask me how I lost the weight then and I used to share some of my secrets with some ladies. Even with Eziaha of Christ Soldier Girl Fitness who has gone on to make a business of it. We also used to have groups for weight loss also that really served great purposes in helping women lose weight like I have done.

I was exercising yesterday when this idea came to me to help ten women lose weight in this December period.

We would be in a group and the weight loss deals and exercising and help would begin on December 10th 2019 through January 10th 2020.
So we would help you through the holidays and equip you with a habit and help for keeping your body fit through the year 2020.

I want to help you BE FIT!

Let’s help you. Send me a message - https:///+2347035539092

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Please Help / Nigerians Must Stop Going To Abroad For Medical Treatment- Buhari / Benefit Of Papaya Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.