Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Open A Phone Buisness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Does It Cost To Open A Phone Buisness (244 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace Iphone Xs Max Back Glass / How Much Does It Cost To Fix Galaxy S10 Screen? / How Much Will It Cost To Replace The Back Glass For An Iphone X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Open A Phone Buisness by Brightw278: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hey guys, my first time in this section. I’m thinking of adding a side hustle to my work and I’m thinking of opening a phone business. I want to start on a small scale first. I reside in Abuja and I’m thinking starting up in a place like Emab or bannex ( those who stay in Abuja know these places)

How much would it cost all together, I mean the gadgets( iPhone and Samsung for now) I want to add pouch and screen guards too,
The rent cost, decorations and all sort of things involved. My younger brother would manage it for the main time.

Please people in the phone business please come to my aid. Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Open A Phone Buisness by Brightw278: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Battery Needed For Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo / What's The Advantages Of A Mobile Post Paid Subscriber? / Should You UPGRADE To The Iphone 14 And Iphone 14 Plus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.