Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern (21782 Views)

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by brightDdon(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2022
HeroHero:
You follow kick Jonathan out.
You follow install Buhari.
You follow support the evil going on in the country.
You are part of the cabinet that pilot this nation to this disaster.

What did u do as a minister to exonerate urself and bring positive change to ordinary people?

Very on point

Have u for ones criticize the evil govt u gave us? Have u criticized the killings going on everyday in the govt which u re part of?

You are not better than those delegates that sold their votes

You sold ur own brother and the rest of ur people in 2015 because of money and power.

Now KAMMA is taking revenge on u. Now u have to accept it because is what u plant, u will harvest.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by HIPROFILE(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Choi Amaechi is finally OBIdient…thats great news

He said and I quote “It is not about giving you people money! when the money finishes, what happens next? he said Nigerians should vote who no go give shishi but will deliver quality leadership.

We hear you Sir!

Well noted Sir.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by sharrp: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Is Turbaning a religious event ?
Wisetrue99:

They will blame anything but themselves! Now the delegates are to be blamed grin grin grin grin

Yet he (Amaechi) visited and identified with Tinubu after the primaries! Even promised to work for his victory! grin grin them think say we daft for this country undecided undecided

Forget! He is part of the problem!

Delegate or no delegate, his party has failed, them no fit screen/select credible representative

Them dey threaten ASUU, them say money no dey, bla bla bla, but we all saw the monies they all spent on forms

So Amaechi should just shut up and advise his party to take responsibility for their evil actions!

Being a christian, you Amaechi that accepted to be turbaned to win an election, what are you

You associated with your evil party, what are you a muslim

You are all pawn in the hands of the Fulanis! So abeg, no just talk!!!
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by kanupapilo: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
In summary he simply saying that TINUBU is a wrong choice
100%
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by kanupapilo: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Endsarspillar:

He is talking to you an ordinary citizen that has no ears. You want to this country to continue in pain cause of agbado?
Dem swear for you say u no go ever get sense?

Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by nnamdi640: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
"Amaechi, a former governor of Rivers state, polled 316 votes and was second in the exercise.

Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos, clinched the ticket after securing over 1,000 votes."

And Ameachi is still talking...... grin grin grin

If it were to be Mortal Kombat, its a FLAWLESS victory.
Remove the candidates and supporters he bought with Lagos money let see whether he can be of match with Ameachi. We are going to teach you guys a lesson. Am going now to collect my pvc so as to waste it on Obi because I want a working Nigeria
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by everythinggirly(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
He's saying it in code, he finally knows who should be voted for.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by grammarian247(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2022
But I heard you also offered money to some delegates, or was that a mere rumour?

I am available for IELTS or PTE coaching: 08038999587
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by Owontime: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
This man is still alive?
Man of yesterday who missed the anointing oil grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
Remove the candidates and supporters he bought with Lagos money let see whether he can be of match with Ameachi. We are going to teach you guys a lesson. Am going now to collect my pvc so as to waste it on Obi because I want a working Nigeria

Don’t waste your vote.

Irrespective of you personal emotions, what makes you a man is the ability to stare at reality.

Somethings are just impossible and beyond miracle.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by nnamdi640: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t waste your vote.

Irrespective of you personal emotions, what makes you a man is the ability to stare at reality.

Somethings are just impossible and beyond miracle.

It is not possible, but possible to vote for a criminal. You watch how the impossible becomes possible. Osun state story is just a child's play compare to what is about to befall on Apc.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by hush15: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is sounding like someone in early retirement wink

Something is cooking in Rivers state and we will soon know.
Meanwhile, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.He is the best, the most brilliant and the most competent among all the candidates.

We will campaign with the sterling performance of Asiwaju in public service.

Most brilliant kee you dia. How is asiwaju the most brilliant?

Don't mix cunningness for brilliance. The are two different words.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by ucaneke: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
"Amaechi, a former governor of Rivers state, polled 316 votes and was second in the exercise.

Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos, clinched the ticket after securing over 1,000 votes."

And Ameachi is still talking...... grin grin grin

If it were to be Mortal Kombat, its a FLAWLESS victory.
that was because had the majority of the id__ts delegates in his pockets...my brother let's leave sentiments aside and vote for the Right candidates oooo....8 years no be here oo
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by LordTrezy(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Advocate500:
pipe dream, in rivers state here is about party not individual,the moment wike decide to support Tinubu in rivers, will be the end of his political relevance.

We don't do cult followership here river state, we are independent thinkers.
Why are you contradicting yourself, you’re independent thinker, you don’t do cult “followership” but it’s about party.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by Freelane33(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
LordIsaac:
I disagree! Delegates are not "ordinary Nigerians."
God bless you bro
Powerful Westerners don’t refer to there own people as ordinary people .
This is to let Nigerians know how this people view us .
Citizens are nothing to them but banana in the hand of a monkies .
I’m disappointed that I was born in Nigeria and not happy that I can’t change that fact .
We don’t need need obi , we don’t need tinubu , we don’t need atiku . We need self development, we need to go back to regional government . This unitary line of government is not favorable to our people
Voice of people are not heard .
I want Obi personally to be our president but to be candid I hope he’s not gonna be like dem dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by LordIsaac(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Freelane33:

God bless you bro
Powerful Westerners don’t refer to there own people as ordinary people .
This is to let Nigerians know how this people view us .
Citizens are nothing to them but banana in the hand of a monkies .
I’m disappointed that I was born in Nigeria and not happy that I can’t change that fact .
We don’t need need obi , we don’t need tinubu , we don’t need atiku . We need self development, we need to go back to regional government . This unitary line of government is not favorable to our people
Voice of people are not heard .
I want Obi personally to be our president but to be candid I hope he’s not gonna be like dem dem
I couldn't agree less. You are a trillion per cent right, if we must say the pure truth.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by JealousCobra(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Who doesn't know? Buhari, Adamu, even Leoking, seunmsg, mannabbq, parocokok, moh247, and other urchins . They know, but their greed and suffering wont let them face fact.

Kikikikiki, @ bolded

Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by Nauttyprof(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
In essence, Bola Tinubu is not the desired leadership Nigeria should look unto. Amaechi spoke codely. A bad product is always a bad product.

Whether he spoke codedly or secretly, Amaechi also is not a better option. He is in the same class as Tinubu.
Re: Amaechi: Ordinary Nigerians Should Choose The Right person To Govern by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is sounding like someone in early retirement wink

Something is cooking in Rivers state and we will soon know.
Meanwhile, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.He is the best, the most brilliant and the most competent among all the candidates.

We will campaign with the sterling performance of Asiwaju in public service.

Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina is the best man not Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker / Buhari Moves To Remove Fuel Subsidy, Begins Consultation With NASS / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.