Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard (505 Views)

Am I the only one that does this / I Can't Code Off My Head. I'm I The Only One / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by arejibadz(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2022
i can spend a week trying trying to find a bug in my javascript console but when it comes to styling i always get bored,
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by February30(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2022
that's the difference between a web developer (JavaScript) and a web designer (css) lol

hold on to your place.
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by peterincredible: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
arejibadz:
i can spend a week trying trying to find a bug in my javascript console but when it comes to styling i always get bored,
see Bros I no won talk my story but if you see Wetin floats and positions do me for Css you go Laff me die abeg I no just won talk my story but today I am very much comfortable with CSS and it's libraries in including sass I can look and existing webpage and begin to modify it well Bros just hang on to it and continue even if you don't understand small small the tin go sink inside your head
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by mdpeace(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
peterincredible:
see Bros I no won talk my story but if you see Wetin floats and positions do me for Css you go Laff me die abeg I no just won talk my story but today I am very much comfortable with CSS and it's libraries in including sass I can look and existing webpage and begin to modify it well Bros just hang on to it and continue even if you don't understand small small the tin go sink inside your head

Lol bros I relate wella to this your talk. You see even that fixed navigation bar ehn dah tin day gimme headache no be small but laslas na me carry myself say I must learn this thing, I fit slack but I no fit give up. I wan day very comfortable with css before I enter js
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by LUAN1: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
arejibadz:
bro let me join you in this course please
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
mdpeace:

Lol bros I relate wella to this your talk. You see even that fixed navigation bar ehn dah tin day gimme headache no be small but laslas na me carry myself say I must learn this thing, I fit slack but I no fit give up. I wan day very comfortable with css before I enter js

Its easy brro... anything fixed or position absolute.

just remember to set the parent element position to relative....
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Css Hard by loveme1738: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
I had the same issues too. This course (Advanced CSS and SASS by Jonas) really helped me get a good grasp of CSS. It's been fun coding CSS since then

(1) (Reply)

What TECH Can A Graphic Designer Learn In 2024 / / Infinix Hot 9 X655C Official Stock Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.