Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race (21863 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Hanndye: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Political grab master.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by JoshTrillions(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Lawalemi:
Eye service. How e take concern him?

People like Tinubu don't believe in youths.

No mind am..Notice me..
Prior to the APC primaries and the now imminent general elections, he wasn’t commenting on national developments o..All of a sudden he has remembered that he has social media handles..Mtccchhheewww..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by jrusky(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2022
treesun:

Does Tinubu knows who Tobi Amusan is!
A man that don't even know how he has been scheming to be VP since.

Is that all you can say? Pls where is Obi that knew who Amusan is?

Look bro if you don't have sense go buy or borrow it. Your useless Obi has never in his life congratulate any Nigeria athletic or sport person till date very creepy idiot who want to become president of his village in Anambra and not Nigeria.

I'm not apc not Tinubu but uour hatred towards this man has gradually making me to like him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by kosiebe(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
Same person Tinubu is suffering her relatives in Nigeria is the same person he is congratulating...

Congratulating someone while flogging the person is witchcraft
I don't think you are normal at all.
This your hatred for Tinubu will kill you one day.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Lanretoye(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:
I wish they can organize a small race between , Tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi cheesy , Tinubu go they shake like leaf ,walahi ,that man looks like pesin close to grave
unfortunately God works in Miraculous ways,u can even die before him...foolish son of a spare part seller.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Hanndye: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Look bro if you don't have sense go buy or borrow it. Your useless Obi has never in his life congratulate any Nigeria athletic or sport person till date very creepy idiot who want to become president of his village in Anambra and not Nigeria.

I'm sure Tinubu loves everybody not just his political suppoters.

I'm not apc not Tinubu but uour hatred towards this man has gradually making me to like him.

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by TolaniLuv: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Awa lokan! Yoruba lo kan. Igbo lokan

2023 election should be the best everZ

Two tribes in Nigeria that always put Nigeria on the map from Sport , Music, Education, Movies , in almost everything is running to be president

Yoruba Vs Igbo most peaceful elections if Obi win I will be so happy.

If Tinubu wins I will so proud. I have seen what he did in Lagos that’s why everybody want to run to Lagos as their London.

If Obi wins! I will be happy too, finally an Igbo man as Nigeria . They deserve it too’

Atiku is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Hanndye: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

I'm sure Tinubu loves everybody not just his political supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by TolaniLuv: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Kingcalls:
Thirfnubu de find who im go use market

Why not? She’s a Yoruba and a good leader congratulating her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by TolaniLuv: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Hanndye:

I'm sure Tinubu loves everybody not just his political supporters.

Everybody who know him loves him too! I have never meet anybody who talk bad about him in person only online

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by VEHINTOLAR: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
AmakaOmoluabi Tobi Amusan grin

YORUBA to the world !
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2022
kosiebe:

I don't think you are normal at all.
This your hatred for Tinubu will kill you one day.

I am perfectly OK, I am only seeing a disaster and as a good and godly citizen, I will do everything I can to stop it, maybe if I had done this way in 2015, Buhari may not be president today, who knows....

As for your statement on hatred and kill, you are not God...

God is the ultimate
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by OYEDIPE(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:
I wish they can organize a small race between , Tinubu, Atiku and Peter obi cheesy , Tinubu go they shake like leaf ,walahi ,that man looks like pesin close to grave
Make your father the fourth contestant.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by treesun: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:

Anyone that opposes Tinubu is Obi, ema pe le Epe!
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by mixta140: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
DATMAT:
this was her personal effort, @Tinubu should face his political Muslim-Muslim Ticket hurdles
This is pure hate ...
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Grandemperor(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
https:// www.nigerianeye.com/2022/07/ breaking-tobi-amusan-becomes- first-ever.html? utm_source=newsletter&utm_ medium=email&utm_campaign= breaking_tobi_amusan_becomes_ the_first_ever_nigerian_athlete_in _history_to_win_a_world_title_ breaks_world_record&utm_term= 2022-07-25&m=1
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Adrian9(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Amaka Tobi Amusan grin
Haha ! You no well.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Teeroyzimma: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

My anger towards him has made me like him the more.

it's like suffer no dey tire you
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by ambale(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Why is BAT mixing sport with politics now

Stay one lane baba ojere.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by cacreg06: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations to the New world Champion. More wins by God's Grace

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by erai30(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
ribbit:
Incoming president has spoken.

Wake up from your dream, you never chop. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by back2sender: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Tobi won becuase she is;
1. Fit physically and mentally
2. Educated because she learnt the skills
3. Competent
4. Achieved it based on merit and not MONEY Bribes

Nigerians please vote for a candidate that is fit physically and mentally, educated, Competent, Integrity,diversity and inclusiveness, ability to learn , unlearn and relearn

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by kosiebe(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

I am perfectly OK, I am only seeing a disaster and as a good and godly citizen, I will do everything I can to stop it, maybe if I had done this way in 2015, Buhari may not be president today, who knows....

As for your statement on hatred and kill, you are not God...

God is the ultimate
You couldn't have bring your hatred for him to this topic.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by olas24u(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Brendaniel:
Same person Tinubu is suffering her relatives in Nigeria is the same person he is congratulating...

Congratulating someone while flogging the person is witchcraft

Tinubu as been out of government sine 2007.This is the spirit of true federalism,when you do well ,you get rewarded.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by iswallker(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2022
World record in drugs and money laundering says

undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Brendaniel: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
olas24u:

Tinubu as been out of government sine 2007.This is the spirit of true federalism,when you do well ,you get rewarded.

He only remembers true federalism during election...
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
treesun:

Anyone that opposes Tinubu is Obi, ema pe le Epe!

Pls anytime you mayke statement clarify it and state your party my apology for mistaken you for those motherfuckers humanity haters children of hitler.

Sorry bro my apology. Myself I'm pdp to the core I mean unrepentant pdp but these bitchs that hate everybody who believes everybody are nobody except them has gradually making me to feel sorry for Tinubu due to their unecessary hatred for him and his tribe and I had made up my mind to attack anything Obi till 2023 and even after. And I have promised them if even angel come down to cast the votes Obi will never enter Aso Rock as president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by dragunov: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2022
ribbit:
Incoming president has spoken.

Abi incoming missile.
Re: Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race by Brendaniel: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
kosiebe:

You couldn't have bring your hatred for him to this topic.

It is not hatred, I am stopping him from becoming president, to help all Nigerians and help the future generations...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx / Mohamed Salah, The Messiah Of Liverpool? / 2017 Uefa Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus , All The Build-up In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.