Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack (5709 Views)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack / The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by nigeriaa00: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2011
Chintua:

Mu he he he he he

Make una see me see case o! cheesy

This NL is great I tellya! I go die for this website.

[size=20pt]NL IS D FIRST AND LAST LOVE OF MY LIFE I SWEAR! [/size]

How many people are gonna quote me?

Hmmmmm!

i don't know why i'm even sending this because it obvious you are just seeking attention, just know the joke is always funny when its about someone else,
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by Chintua: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
nigeriaa00:

i don't know why i'm even sending this because it obvious you are just seeking attention, just know the joke is always funny when its about someone else

With disu ya 2 posts. . .na only me you see for this whole NL? grin
You are in love already? wink

What kind of stoopid attention from faceless, cyber goons? undecided
Sorry, please. I am not that special or desperate. I just love to have a 'solo' good time on the www expressing myself for the utmost mental excercise.
Not interested in 'bonding' with cyber buffoons thank you! kiss
Who made a joke about the deceased victim?
I only asked a question about Nigerians living in Norway(dun even know where it is and don't care to know).
What exactly is the problem here?
I rarely get confused. . .but this thread beats me with some serious perplexity?

Are you guys just naturally 'slow' or easily 'frustrated'? undecided

Either way. . .GET HELP ASAP! For this world is not your home and you shall most definitely be passing through TODAY!!!
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by naijangel7(f): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Chintua:

Norway(dun even know where it is and don't care to know).

Bliss is ignorance.
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by nigeriaa00: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2011
Chintua:

With disu ya 2 posts. . .na only me you see for this whole NL? grin
You are in love already? wink

What kind of stoopid attention from faceless, cyber goons? undecided
Sorry, please. I am not that special or desperate. I just love to have a 'solo' good time on the www expressing myself for the utmost mental excercise.
Not interested in 'bonding' with cyber buffoons thank you! kiss
Who made a joke about the deceased victim?
I only asked a question about Nigerians living in Norway(dun even know where it is and don't care to know).
What exactly is the problem here?
I rarely get confused. . .but this thread beats me with some serious perplexity?

Are you guys just naturally 'slow' or easily 'frustrated'? undecided

Either way. . .GET HELP ASAP! For this world is not your home and you shall most definitely be passing through TODAY!!!

Are you always this stupid or are you are just making a special effort today? I don’t know what makes you so dumb but whateva it is really works.

1st of all you don't know where Norway is and you didn't think that in between the time you are having a '' 'solo' good time on the www expressing myself for the utmost mental excercise'' you didn't you should google it you know instead of jumping into a conversation made for developed reasonable minds and saying rubbish.

2nd of all its so sad to me that you men define's you like you feel the only edge you have is your body, 'With disu ya 2 posts. . .na only me you see for this whole NL
You are in love already' if you believe any1 would fall in love with the most hideous, irritating vagina/butt i have ever come across the Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

3rd of all you contradict yourself in your statement, 1min you say you are not that special or desperaten to be the next min you are saying you are not interested in bonding with cyber buffons' you think you are that special that actually think that somebody somewhere wants to bond with you *LMAOOOO*hehehehe Shey God eh this gal LWKMD. What makes you feel that saying the dumpest things in a public forum actually makes you standout or different, and you can't remember the FAT comment abii,

Lastly there isn't a problem But a major challenge, 'HOW TO TREAT DUMBNESS'
Modupe(bless her soul) may be Fat she could have always exercise but You are Stupid and No1 can fix Stupid sorry cry
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by Chintua: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^^

Look at this polymonikering Maroko Midget of NL> grin

Mu he he he he he

Read my labia lips huh?

1. I don't care to know where Norway is. If I wanted to know, I would have googled it. Still NOT interested. You are the one interested in NORWAY. I only pay attention to what interests me. kiss I am already in the best country in the world FOR ME called the great USA. cool So, you and your 'NORWAY' are not googleable. I am not interested in HISTORY and GEOGRAPHY!

2. I already have a husband and he is not complaining at all. Go and get your own. cheesy You don't have to fall in love with the 'womanliness'. Just wan-k off with it. But glad you noticed how 'hideous' it is. kiss

3. No need to reply your write-up in your #3. You are actually very boring.

Have a nice life! kiss
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by nigeriaa00: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
wooow shocked I have never met some1 in my life that goes out of their way to proove they aren't stupid, quit trying dear you only keep emphasing the obvious,
P.S i bored of this pissing contest, okay pls continue your fuckery or whatever lame thing you want to do next, you can go and drink toilet water for all i care, and if you think i care abt all ds BS u r doing B***H you must be sleeping on Okada, aunty ode
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by Chintua: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^
Please, you have been noticed.
GET LOST! kiss

All these 'Trafalgar Square' homeless pigeons have come again? cheesy
Re: Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why do Nigerians always get caught-up in violence. RIP Modupe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New 100 Us Dollar Bill / Woman Delivers Czech Republic’s First Set Of Quintuplets (5 Babies) / Turkey Apologizes To Russia Over Downing Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.