Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop (3276 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Osamede Adun Defects To PDP, Curses APC 'Spies' That Would Return / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Tinubu and Shettimma hired fake Bishops smoking cigarettes, India hemp and Colorado on the streets grin grin grin
The wrath and vengeance of God fall upon Tinubu and Shettimma the unrepentant Mujahideen janja-weed Jihadists and those supporting the blasphemous act they committed last week against the Body of Christ

But his overseer just confirmed him a pastor of his!
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Those are just titles that doesn't define personality or relationship with God.

Ok, let me hire a mallam and say I have the Emir of Kano attend my birthday event, how will you react?
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

But his overseer just confirmed him a pastor of his!

Are you intentionally trying to mislead people? He said he's a pastor, we are facing the issue of lies to pretend to be a Bishop.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by muykem: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Validated:

... you walk around deceiving people that you are a christian. You are not proud of your Islamic religion. Shame on your like!
I am a christian and I will not deny my faith. Religion is different from politics. Bishop and pastor are mere adjective of conveyance in Nigeria. Many of them choose designate they preferred. The greatest man of God in Nigeria today is Pastor Adeboye, he didn't call himself Bishop.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by orisa37: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Triton1996:

Nigerian Archbishop, Samson Mustapha Curses Tinubu-Shetimma For Hiring His Pastor As A Bishop

TRIXX NG reports that the general overseer of Resurrection Praise Ministry, Archbishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin has rained curses on the
All Progressive Congress (APC), the party’s presidential candidate and running mate, Tinubu-Shettima for hi toring fake bishops during the unveiling of Kashim Shettima as the presidential running mate of the party last week.

Bishop Samson during a street demonstration revealed that one of the fake bishops is a pastor in his ministry and has worked for him for a long time before he transferred him to Ilorin and that he has never been a bishop. He mentioned his name as Pastor David Obi while placing curse of those that hired him and other fake Bishops.

The man of God stated that God is terribly angry with the APC government for what they have done and their generations will suffer for it because they desecrated the altar of Jesus Christ and abused the priestly office.
Describing this as an abomination, he declared that they have crossed the line, will not go unpunished and that Tinubu will never become the president of Nigeria.

‘’God is terribly angry with what they have done and he has sent me to warn them for they have attacked the church and atonement isn’t possible right now because they have already desecrated the altar of Jesus. The altar of the Christians have been desecrated, this is an abomination.’’

‘’Look at how the priestly office was insulted, we saw bishops, APC bishops with cigarette in their mouth, what an insult to out altar! I stand and speak not for Christians but sensible Nigerians, if they were right they would have listened to Nigerians and ensure the ticket doesn’t go. If you claim the Christians are not competent, why do you go as far as hiring fake bishops? This is an insult to our office, a man dressed with cassock and a cigarette in his mouth, imagine me on the street holding a cigarette, is that not an insult to the office of a bishop? All those who have insult the office of the bishop will be full of trouble all their days including their family.You will eat and drink shame, you have crossed the line and because of that, you deserve no honour at all.’’

‘’One of the hired Bishops is Pastor David Obi, he worked with me for a long time till I was in Lagos before I transferred him to Ilorin. Pastor David Obi is not a bishop, all of you that desecrated the office of the bishop, fire will come after you and your family, your generation will suffer for desecrating the office of the bishop, enough is enough, and who will theses kind of leaders become? If they become leaders they will be liars. Shettima and Tinubu have committed the greatest offence against the altar of Jesus Christ and as a spoke person of Jesus, I will bring you to your evil.’’

‘’All Nigerians should listen and hear that not only are these people greedy, they are desperate for they have committed a sin of desecration, they will not go unpunished. Shetimma and Tinubu will not go unpunished. Tinubu hired them, they betrayed their masters for N30,000, all of you that wore the garment not meant for your office will receive the judgment of God for you allowed yourselves to be induced and committed a sin of desecration, Tinubu will not see that seat at all for insulting the insensibility of the Christians.’’

IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME.
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Mrexcell(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
All these curses on tinibu and his apc will definitely have effects some day it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by paramakina202: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:
He is a Pastor and not Bishop. What's is the different please? Which school certified a person as Pastor and Bishop?

Now you do not know the difference between the two title?
What is the difference between a teacher and a principal, are they the same?
When a teacher present himself as a principal he becomes fake.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Are you intentionally trying to mislead people? He said he's a pastor, we are facing the issue of lies to pretend to be a Bishop.

I'm not misleading anyone.. what makes one a pastor or bishop? Is it the code of dressing or title or the life they live? At first it was fake pastors and bishops and now no longer fake pastors but fake bishops!!! Shm
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Ok, let me hire a mallam and say I have the Emir of Kano attend my birthday event, how will you react?

I have no reaction to that because I'm the least of persons moved by titles. Let those who serve; serve in sincerity and those who lead lead likewise without curses and the likes. There's a better way of handling such without these noises all around. We are even making a mockery of ourselves as christians than their acts.
First, CAN was wrong not to accept them as being part of the christian fold even though their actions weren't in the best interest of christians. But are we better than them? Or those leading the affairs of CAN are the any righteous than these ones?
What happen to the call to tolerate one and another in love? Where's the chestisement in love as preached by Jesus? Even though he knew Judas was to betray him, he didn't push him out of his disciples but rather told him of the consequences of his actions.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by EvangDrGeo: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:
He is a Pastor and not Bishop. What's is the different please? Which school certified a person as Pastor and Bishop?

Why make a tool of your seeming irreparable ignorance in a public space?

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I have no reaction to that because I'm the least of persons moved by titles. Let those who serve; serve in sincerity and those who lead lead likewise without curses and the likes. There's a better way of handling such without these noises all around. We are even making a mockery of ourselves as christians than their acts.
First, CAN was wrong not to accept them as being part of the christian fold even though their actions weren't in the best interest of christians. But are we better than them? Or those leading the affairs of CAN are the any righteous than these ones?
What happen to the call to tolerate one and another in love? Where's the chestisement in love as preached by Jesus? Even though he knew Judas was to betray him, he didn't push him out of his disciples but rather told him of the consequences of his actions.

Are we to continue in sin so that grace may abound? Go forbid!

Christianity preaches forgiveness, but not before you let the offenders know that they committed a sacrilege. What APC dis was so sacrilegious that they first need to come out with a big apology to the Christian faitfuls first, before you can talk about any forgiveness.

You're not moved by titles, why couldn't the lying shettima just say, we have 30 pastors in attendance, why did he mention Bishops if he wasn't trying to sound important in an insulting way?
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm not misleading anyone.. what makes one a pastor or bishop? Is it the code of dressing or title or the life they live? At first it was fake pastors and bishops and now no longer fake pastors but fake bishops!!! Shm

You simply don't understand what you're talking about, go in and pray to God to forgive you before you use your mouth to cause more strife unto yourself.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

You simply don't understand what you're talking about, go in and pray to God to forgive you before you use your mouth to cause more strife unto yourself.

Even God won't be happy with the attitude we as christians are showing because it doesn't look we are actually light in the midst of the dark. We behave like those we call children of the dark in our speech and conducts.
Nothing to pray about my dear.
Let God be my judge. That I don't go same line with you doesn't call for you to judge me a sinner or not. You just proved your lack of knowledge of God's word and person
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Are we to continue in sin so that grace may abound? Go forbid!

Christianity preaches forgiveness, but not before you let the offenders know that they committed a sacrilege. What APC dis was so sacrilegious that they first need to come out with a big apology to the Christian faitfuls first, before you can talk about any forgiveness.

You're not moved by titles, why couldn't the lying shettima just say, we have 30 pastors in attendance, why did he mention Bishops if he wasn't trying to sound important in an insulting way?

I repeat Bishop is only a title and mind you some of them might have their individual churches and it has become the norm of the day where people ascribe titles to themselves, there's a possibility they are actually bishops of their churches.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I repeat Bishop is only a title and mind you some of them might have their individual churches and it has become the norm of the day where people ascribe titles to themselves, there's a possibility they are actually bishops of their churches.

But you cannot mention their churches and when they became bishops?

How can people be talking from both corners of their mouths at the same time? grin
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

How can people be talking from both corners of their mouths at the same time? grin

Can you tell me the name of their churches since you deemed them fake. Mind you, on one of the post, a said bishop claimed one of them to be his pastor which proves them right but then being bishop is what should be verified
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Blesser28(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
The person that sew the bishop clothing for them is a clown

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Mind you I don't need know their churches before authenticating their titles. Even the ones with known titles and churches had disappointed and are still disappointing
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Mind you I don't need know their churches before authenticating their titles. Even the ones with known titles and churches had disappointed and are still disappointing

Say no more, your shame is shaming me grin
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Can you tell me the name of their churches since you deemed them fake. Mind you, on one of the post, a said bishop claimed one of them to be his pastor which proves them right but then being bishop is what should be verified

The more you open your mouth about this matter, the more you expose yourself. Better hide your face and walk away from this thread. Your children may stumble on these words and disown you in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

The more you open your mouth about this matter, the more you expose yourself. Better hide your face and walk away from this thread. Your children may stumble on these words and disown you in future.

I'm a Christian and I deal with the truth and not emotional sentiment.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1481860-we-didnt-represent-shettimas-unveiling-bishops-show-proof-ordinations-ministries/
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Say no more, your shame is shaming me grin

You beeter hide in your ignorance and bitterness.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1481860-we-didnt-represent-shettimas-unveiling-bishops-show-proof-ordinations-ministries/
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm a Christian and I deal with the truth and not emotional sentiment.

Who cares who you are, their's no way you can defend APC without sounding stupid. The atrocities of APC is so much that they are undefendable.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Who cares who you are, their's no way you can defend APC without sounding stupid. The atrocities of APC is so much that they are undefendable.

Read through that link and get some sense of tolerance rather than being bitter at all time.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

I've provided you link and you just can't go through to stop your irrelevant bitterness towards a party you sense isn't your party. I don't do party but I can't be coerced into such attitudes we are putting up as christians in the name of party affiliation. Let God be their Judge and not the way we are going with it
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by successmatters(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

Read through that link and get some sense of tolerance rather than being bitter at all time.

Read from fake Bishops? Go on and read from fake Bishops, but stop distracting Christianity before you reap the consequences.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Read from fake Bishops? Go on and read from fake Bishops, but stop distracting Christianity before you reap the consequences.

You've not shown any level of being a Christian. Thought you requested for their churches and now you can't read from a fake bishop but you can call them fake when you have no verified facts.

Guy don't be a judge of them, let God judge them
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by plaindealer: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
See wetin Christians don turn into?

Looking at these unholy evil and devisive fake Christians and bigoted CAN clerics, Jesus is turning in his grave.

Just imagine, holy man putting a curse on people like juju babalawo nuisance..

Christianity don enter shalanga in Nigeria..
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by plaindealer: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:

Me sef dey wonder o..

First they were fake pastors, but this man admitted that they are not fake clerics, the new headache is they are not bishops even though we did not call them bishops..

This man should be babalawo instead of cleric.
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by plaindealer: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
God is terribly angry with what they have done and he has sent me to warn them for they have attacked the church and atonement isn’t possible right now

This evil cursing man received cursing message from God.

Many of these clerics are Yaba left camsidiates.. grin
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
tonyuny12:

The type of fake Christians that got paid to front themselves as bishops
Re: Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

The type of fake Christians that got paid to front themselves as bishops

Oh they are now fake christians? A genuine christian won't do what you're doing! You're no more righteous than they are. Let's stop all of these when our secrets are worst still

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tvc Did Not Show Us This One. / My Daughter Feels Safe In Lagos And Is Employed By Lagos State Govt - Peter Obi / Breaking News!! Latest On The Killing Of Military Men In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.