Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma (46020 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / Court Rules That ‘total Abstinence Is The Best Option’ Must Be Written On Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Aidejay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Go and fight God,and stop barking like a rabid dog in the advanced stages of rabies.
Don't go and fight the useless Buhari you can see.
Sentimental fool.
What Does Your god And Buhari Have In Common?

Incompetence! grin
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Wwwq: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Omoslim26: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Christane:
while me I get high on money aroma ..

That is the only highness that actually makes sense.
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I am not surprised.....
There was a day I caught my security guard's friend in my compound, the aboki was dropping maggi cubes inside his Coca-Cola bottle. I Asked why, he said, e dey make body strong.....
Since that day, I have been watching my security guard closely, any mistake na sack straight......

WTF? You kidding?
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF? You kidding?

I am telling you. I was shocked too
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Ceejay57: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Ceejay57: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
for highness sniff petrol, it's heavenly!
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na who d experiment dis tins Person go just d try different shit to see if it'll get him high sad
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Banbanna(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
Damn!!! World's going crazy!

Everyone with his/her own way of fighting demons.

Nawao! wink Fighting demons come be like befriending demons.
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Banbanna(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

There is this particular tribe that sniffs pit toilet especially after a very sunny afternoon.
They remove the coverings and bury their faces inside the toilet holes for intoxication.

Known as Jenkem

Wow! Some pple are so crazy & extra weird. I just found out that it's some drug made from fermented feaces & urine. The thought of it alone makes me wan 2 puke.
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Kay25(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Amona Tete wa ooo aye ti baje oo
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Nairaswap: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hey Buddies

At NairaSwap,

We offer you the best currency exchange rates for your:
Cryptocurrency 
Gift cards
Payoneer funds

Our rates are about the juiciest you can find around the block.

We do business expertly and with swiftness.

Our exchange services span across

All Gift Cards
USDT
BTC
ETH

All transactions kick off the minute we receive your message.

We run trades round the clock so hit us up any time of the day for your exchange.

Reach us on:

WhatsApp Only: 08037683742
Gmail: nairaswapnigeria@gmail.com
IG: @nairaswap.ng

We believe strongly in professionalism and transparency in all our transactions.

NairaSwap looks forward to doing business with you.

Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2022
iiifedimma:
[b]Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudster here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, when he's scam accounts is blocked he instantly open another, he now open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for your own benefit[/b]
[/b]
Re: Young People Are Now Bizarrely Getting High On Condom Aroma by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aidejay:
What Does Your god And Buhari Have In Common?

Incompetence! grin
And you are as competent as Bill Gates.You sound so pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / 5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.