Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,773 members, 7,866,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Elections Have Consequences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Have Consequences (127 Views)

Those Who Rig Elections Have No Moral To Condemn Interim Govt, Go To Court / National Assembly Supplementary Elections Have Not Been Fixed - INEC / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elections Have Consequences by DeepThroater: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Never underestimate the power of stupid people .

They got us here.

I lost a lot of supposed friends and associates for my anti Buhari stance in 2014/2015.

A relative called me from Lagos asking if I was on GEJ's payroll for sharing and posting against the candidacy of Buhari and the APC.

I was called a Taniod here by the resident Alausa zombies who have been on a long hiatus since 2015 only to return as BAT urchins.

The 2015 elections was an eye opener for me because it exposed how many people who I thought were intelligent were actually no more better than a street vulcanizer or mechanic.

It wasn't down to only the Northern plebs, lest I remind you, but the Chanji madness reverberated among many southerners who are supposed to be educated and open to historical antecedents.

That election also exposed the underbelly of Nigerian wickedness and how Buhari and the APC pitched the masses against the more successful part of society. All of a sudden any one who was better off was a thief aligned to the then ruling party. Anti wealth became a hallmark and when buhari rolled in his austerity measures while looting the treasury dry using his cabals to extort all MDAs before he appointed his dead weight ministers, the Plebs said he was sanitizing the system and there was no more free money.

Then things progressively got worse on the economic front and stories of humongous levels of outright embezzlement began filtering in but these idiots still clinged stubbornly to their bad market Buhari. When it became unbearable they started blaming GEJ for their wasted vote saying if GEJ had performed they won't have voted Buhari in the first place. First signs of buyers remorse began to set in but things were going to get much more worse than even people like us could not have even imagined.

I keep saying this: No one can be this incompetent like the Buhari APC govt. It is all deliberate. Buhari is a wicked insensitive and selfish animal in human skin. His inner cabinet is filled to the brim with recycled Abacha courtiers who have been out in the cold since 1998 and have come back like ravenous wolves to devour Nigeria to her bare bones.

We are definitely not ready for direct democracy. The people are way too stupid and should not be entertained the right to elect their populist candidate .

Enjoy your chanji and if you like foolishly vote that thief Tinubu in 2023 or that IPOB Zikist candidate Obi.

The choice is yours.

Re: Elections Have Consequences by Vulturereloaded: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerians have never felt the effect a bad choice like they did under APC.

But the opportunity to correct it is here.

Re: Elections Have Consequences by DeepThroater: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Ukodhiko's Agenda For Isoko Youths / Nigerian Police!!!! / Present Definition of Nigeria Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.