Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics (3128 Views)

Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Leaked Audio: Apostle Suleman Defends Atiku, Says Audio Is Fake / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by NGsultan(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Fahdiga(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
This one has dumped the agbado man for the Cameroonian because his midget father wasn't selected as the running mate. The good news is that both Tinubu and Atiku are just wasting their loots because Nigerians has already chosen Peter Obi as our president.

30 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Vulturereloaded: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2022
They have rejected Agbado and casava already? grin grin

Obidiently watching.

15 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2022
So what's the big deal there. Is social media the air we breath? If people don't want to be on social media, good, if they want good.. Abeg let's deal with serious issues!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Okwyjesus(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
This boy again. Who loose his rope

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Jostoman: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2022
W
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Africana1123(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Monday!!

OJo aje

I deh my place of work like this

God I pray for my brothers in south east to have freedom of going to work on Monday morning

Tinubu shetima 2023

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by DeepThroater: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Tinubu had penciled his bandit father alongside Boko Shettima as his running mate.

But as Tinubu is wary of the short man devil, he went for Boko Shettima - a choice between firing squad or cyanide poison. Yes, Tinubu is that stupid.

Anyhow, one thing is sure Tinubu isn't getting any votes beyond the SW just as Obi isn't going beyond Alaigbo republic.

This election is for Atiku to lose and the mini bandit Bashir is gravitating towards Atiku for future alliance for his father's sake because I know that El Bandit Rufai can not escape justice if he remains in Nigeria beyond 2023.

I see the midget leaving the handover ceremony to his deputy and relocating permanently to Saudi Arabia or Sudan.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Nwabueze22: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2022
What we want is Biafra restoration nothing more nothing less.Give us referendum not election

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by DeepThroater: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Nwabueze22:
What we want is Biafra restoration nothing more nothing less.Give us referendum not election

Get out from here with your fake agitation

Dem give you Biafra today you go fit remain for that your burial ground region?

Osu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Seefinish: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
God will keep us alive to celebrate your father's exit from the government house on 29/5/2023.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by DeepThroater: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Native intelligence trumps any acquired crammed western education.

This is evidently clear with the likes of Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade serving as current Butler to Buhari - a position he held when serving Gbana Ahmed.

Western education does not equate intelligence .

Intelligence is inherent and so far what the northerners lack in formal education they have made up adequately in native intelligence .

This is why Osus and Yaribanzas will keep licking the feet of Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by MadeInTokyo: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin
North brotherhood, fear them, Tinubu will see their real colours in September when campaign starts

8 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Trevoh(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some people would just be defending rubbish
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Shascky33: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
In the neigbourhood i live those old men prefer sitting in group and naturally don't trust social media, but their radios. Anybody thinking tinubu is a major contender in the north probably don't live up here and lacks the true understanding of the present political Demography. Atiku/Okowa.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by PandoraObi: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts are here already crying and barking at the moon, they couldn't understand that there is difference between supporting your people and supporting a candidate as a single entity, they think they can read the mind of everybody, well I don't blame them, madman is their lord and savior 's special adviser on electioneering campaign

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Kalashnikov49: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dem don abandon Tinubu..

Agbado miscreants take note.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Kalashnikov49: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
You Almajiri miscreants cant even stop BIAFRA...so all this your lamentations should be focused on Yaribanza alone. Who you use and dump as it pleases you. Stop DEPTHROATING Yoruba people you are choking them grin grin grin grin

DeepThroater:

Osu

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by tinsel: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one has dumped the agbado man for the Cameroonian because his midget father wasn't selected as the running mate. The good news is that both Tinubu and Atiku are just wasting their loots because Nigerians has already chosen Peter Obi as our president.
You guys self. What did he do to indicate he had dumped Tinubu? He supported Atiku to spit on the twitter campaigners.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by DeepThroater: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You Almajiri miscreants cant even stop BIAFRA...so all this your lamentations should be focused on Yaribanza alone. Who you use and dump as it pleases you. Stop DEPTHROATING Yoruba people you are choking them grin grin grin grin

Be calming down Okoro

If you wanted your useless Biafra you would have since had it but you keep dragging others into your foolishness and that's why everybody sees your movement as nothing but an Igbo expansionist ploy.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Chinkoalhaji34: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
See all those Obituary fans on this page shouting El-Rufai son is against Tinubu just because the guy assert the word of Atiku on his people.

Bashir is just saying there are multiple sources of staying informed and it’s not only social media that is the information source. Saying the Northerners have their own way of seeking information.

But Obituary fan man link Tinubu to everything, I wish on investigator will a check whether it was Tinubu that killed Ojuku because all this hate is not ordinary.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Jibrinpapa: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
These cannibals thinks that showcasing their primitive disposition on social media will earn them president, mark my word, North will show una pepe in 2023, is then u will know what civilization is all about.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Kalashnikov49: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who are the Others, useless Almajiri??

You think we are perturbed by your useless tantrums and foolish antecedents??

Biafra is a totality and your useless "Divide and Rule" strategy is already obvious even to the most foolish people supporting your dirty FULANI/ISLAMIC Nigeria expansionist foolishness....spits

IGBOs are formidable and we rather pitch our tents with people that PAY TAXES AND DEVELOP our region, than co-habit with miscreants like you who "land grab" with your Fulani soldiers.

We ready for una Totaly...BIAFRA IS A MUST AND YOU CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER...SPITs

DeepThroater:

Be calming down Okoro

If you wanted your useless Biafra you would have since had it but you keep dragging others into your foolishness and that's why everybody sees your movement as nothing but an Igbo expansionist ploy.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Kalashnikov49: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
As long as Tinubu Loses the election..you can have it for 10,000 yrs. Just know that BIAFRA IS A MUST.

Jibrinpapa:
These cannibals thinks that showcasing their primitive disposition on social media will earn them president, mark my word, North will show una pepe in 2023, is then u will know what civilization is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Emergingnation3(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu
Says a typical skull miner and corpse exhumating terrorist........... The fact that your skull mining region can't survive without Nigeria isn't enough reason why must stop agitating for our sovereign state..

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Moh247: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aboki wey dey hear BBC, VOA news first thing in the morning even inside the Jungle

I think I agree with Bashir here, Northerners are well informed on Politics
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Emergingnation3(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jibrinpapa:
As if we actually care about your useless presidency that had never be of help to anyone...... Can you show us the achievement of the north for ruling the con3 over 4 decades, other than being ravaged by backwardness , illiteracy , diseases and terrorism...

Igbo will rule themselves as mush as they want when the imminent Biafra actualization take place..

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by EmeraldJD: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jibrinpapa:
A northener has been showing us pepper since 2015 already. Thank God say na all of us dey chop the pepper together. We should stand together and fight these politicians rather than fighting each other.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Goddey18(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
This one has no bearing in life. Today Tinubu tomorrow Atiku.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by maybet081: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nwabueze22:
onye muo.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by SIMONEKPA7: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
I agree with him for once. The average Aboki de more informed politically than the south
Re: Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics by Norwichsailor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigerians ke
Relaxx nwannem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Unit 61 Ward 5 Ibadan north local government / Reject Kwankwaso’s Alleged Moves To Join APC – Kwanmada Warns Tinubu / NATIONAL STRIKE: NLC, TUC Betray Nigeria Workers Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.