Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,415 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep (498 Views)

Paystack Co-founder, Shola Akinlade Acquires 55% Stake To Own Danish Club / Dilly Motors Ltd, Dr Oluwatoyin Akinlade, Psec, FMMSD Fingered In Lagasa Saga / Isiaka Denies Alliance With Akinlade, Confident Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep by CityMirror: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Ogun 2023: I'm in the race for vendetta, not West agenda, says Akinlade, PDP Dep. Governorship candidate

The Deputy Governorship candidate on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Ogun State, Hon. Adekunle Akinlade, has declared that he was in the race to fight the incumbent Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun and not to continue agitation for the West Senatorial District to produce the next Governor.

Akinlade, who was addressing some individuals in his ancestral home of Ipokia, Yewa South Local Government on Sunday said the first of his agenda is to stop Governor Abiodun from returning for a second term.

He further said the other reason for joining the governorship race alongside the PDP's flag bearer, Ladi Adebutu was to fight the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State for alleged betrayal of his political godfather, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, who is the immediate past Governor of the State.

Recall that Akinlade, together with some loyalists of Amosun defected to Allied Peoples Movement,APM, in the build up to the 2019 Governorship Election in the State, after his failure to secure Governorship ticket on the platform of APC.

He eventually contested for the Governorship seat with full support of Governor Ibikunle Amosun, and lost to the incumbent, Dapo Abiodun.

Akinlade, later proclaimed to have returned to the APC after the election, before recently announcing his new romance with the PDP.

Meanwhile, scores of Ogun electorate have berated Akinlade over his new confession, describing him as political toddler and greenhorn.

Read Details Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/25/ogun-2023-im-in-the-race-for-vendetta-not-west-agenda-says-akinlade-pdp-dep-govship-candidate/

(1) (Reply)

UFC 280: Live Stream And How To Watch On BT Sport Box Office / How To Get Unbanned From Tinder In 2023 / What Happened To Us? When Did Men Get So Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.