Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist (24880 Views)

Policeman Caught Demanding For Someone's Phone In Lagos / Moment A Nigerian Police Officer Rejected Monetary Gift From Motorist (Video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by SunnyDS(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please come to Benin Ore road and see all uniform personnel (Police, Customs, Soldiers, Civil Defence & Vigilante) collecting bribes openly.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by ViceGovernor: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
mazeltov0n:
Fuccc.k the police...
Yeah man fvck the popo cheesy
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by LocalMan2(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
If not untill you score 141 in your jamb nobody will take you serious here. Go and ask your father, life is hard in this part of the country, ask him and he will tell you how he feeds you will bribe.
If not that the country failed your father, you wouldn't be here promoting yahoo.

chatinent:

JAMB staff, another evil people.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by pcagbaji(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:

Your opinion is halfbaked too.

I schooled in the north. Not just a school, a military school.

So don't teach me gibberish.

It's more rampant in the south.
And that's because majority of soldiers in the south are northerners.

Funnily enough, southern soldiers in the north dey respect themselves before una go go report say na blasphemy and declare jihad.

I am glad I have some Fulanis as friends who have sense. Thanks to education...cos normal normal, una no suppose live with other human beings
You lied
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Franking: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Caught? Was he hiding it before? It's done openly and shamelessly in the east. Everyone including government appears to have given their approval of it. Even soldiers along Owerri - Onitsha road do it by force.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Comedian2019: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
These are the people we employ to protect us.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by t2luv1: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=chatinent post=115068300]Sth wey dem dey do openly. E get armed force wey no dey collect bribe?

Army dey use gala seller collect bribe. Funnily, enough, all these happen in the south. These aboki soldiers no dey do am for north.

Police dey openly collect bribe.
Road safety, the same.
Custom same. Importers can relate. If you no pay, byebye to your hard-earned goods.
Navy same.
Airforce same.
NDLEA and EFCC na the worst. Na only people wey no fit pay bribe bi yahoo boys o.
MTN office, same.
Idiots wey dey register NIN same.
JAMB staff, another evil people.
Even common boys brigade dey beg for tips.
ShopRite security dey beg for tips.

Mistakenly enter the metropolis of your state, na so so so beg beg...and 90% are career beggars.

The only thing bi say armed forces dey beg with the barrels of their guns.

I no come know the difference between police armed robbers and agberos.

Why am I even surprise? Even Tinubu dey collect bribe from Lagos’ income. Extended to Ekiti and Osun.

The shocker? If you think anything will happen to him, you just thought wrongly. Nothing will happen. He has to give his oga some. His oga mah go give oga for top.

Have you noticed? All those police wey dey dey road dey collect bribe, their lives dey dey as dilapidated as police station buildings?[/quote

Sometimes I wonder how anybody can remain sane in that country when you consider what they have to put up with. For example, someone staying in Surulere and being paid 40K per month and working on the Island how one can expect that individual to survive for a whole month on that salary burgles my mind. That is less than $100 mind you. Jeezee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Waakanda:
Pathetic
Pathetic is an understatement.
The FOOL doesn't know he could be crushed by a fast moving Lorry
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Franking:
Caught? Was he hiding it before? It's done openly and shamelessly in the east. Everyone including government appears to have given their approval of it. Even soldiers along Owerri - Onitsha road do it by force.
grin grin grin
One of the reasons I encourage tired citizens to leave Nigeria so that you can experience HEAVEN at least before you die
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Meteng: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
twilliamx:
This will never change until they start killing people for corrupt practices. The Chinese way is the only way
Ahswear

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Poleski: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
onunwa21:
Police is ur friend!!
Bail is Free!!!

I remember a time I visited Nigeria and went to a police station visit to a friend and saw Bail is free boldly written on the wall. And I said, "Wow! So bail has become free now, that's a good improvement."

Every officer in the room looked at me as if I was an alien who had mistakenly landed on earth. I asked my friend why everyone was staring at me? He said bail was NEVER free and I should disregard the writings on the wall. I was disappointed but not shocked to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by jrusky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
twilliamx:
This will never change until they start killing people for corrupt practices. The Chinese way is the only way

You have just gave the best solution ever.

God bless.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Vix805: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dataplug001:
NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO DESIGN YOUR FLIERS AND LOGOS FOR AS LOW AS 500!!??
Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / /5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /

nobody can see your number. use full stops and ** instead.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Vix805: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is not a new thing at all. since I was born Till today , police have been collecting bribes.

✅Google voice numbers available. ✅Twitter accounts available. ✅WhatsApp spy app Available. at 2k. ✅Hacked netflix available at 2k only. 1dstv logins available. ✅dm090*50775.903*.

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dismissal loading........

Brosie u don enter one chance just dey call ur friends and family to be searching for private security job for u.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by TheMaharajah: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
To say the truth bribe makes thing easier. If you're well to do you will understand. Not supporting bribery though. Them for don take many people to court and probably prison for small or ignorant crime if to say no be for bribe-ing
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by chatinent: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=t2luv1 post=115073361][/quote]

Chief, na so we dey suffer am. Na annoyance we use dey type everyday.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
twilliamx:
Who will start the Killing?
Which TRIBE will allow theirs to be the scapegoat?
Ask tribes to bring out their worst politicians for such exercise and see what same people will do.
Some will defend their oppressors with their entire life.
In NIGERIA, we don't have NIGERIANS...
What we have are the HAUSAS, IGBOS, FULANIS, YORUBAS, IJAWS, EFIKS, IBIBOS, IGALAS, & many more

TRIBES now protect their Thieves!
They guard their National Thieves!
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Quality20(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Tycyborg(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
None of them is left .
Army, Navy,Airforce etc
All NBigerians takes bribes be it govt or private firms. The country run on bribery.
Swear if your papa,mama,brother, uncle never collect bribe before.
Civil service is the worst

Don't mind them... See all of them quoting like they are also free of bribe... Every Nigerians always have a price but will insult someone else collecting bribe... I once worked at indomie after I came back from cameroon to start afresh... They run the organization like a typical nigerians if you know what I mean and mind you the indians didn't know they do all these stuff... I had to stop the work cos the nigerians are very toxic and guess what... They said since I am leaving they will pay me till further notice... I went to the HR to complain not knowing they were even same thing... A man by name Mr Daniel said I should give him some amount out of the salary they will pay me that he will make sure they pay me if I accept his terms... I just left... Rather than paying some bastards I will rather leave the work for them...
Indomie at surulere... They are worse and even do cut people salaries for no reason and no one can question nor report because even up to HR they are bad...
Nigeria problem 90 percent are the citizens...
Imagine even this coming election... They said pdp is good because peter obi is there after peter obi left they said pdp is a their party... They said atiku and tinubu are theif but peter obi is a saint like he is not a politician... We are so bias but we want justice... How can that happen... Instead of everyone to fight all these politicians... Rather they are picking sides and they call it justice... Atiku corrupt tinubu corrupt and obi corrupt end of case...
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by alibiz: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian police officer has been caught on camera demanding and collecting bribe from motorist.

Na today....
That is the work of "Highway Patrol" team.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by twilliamx(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Who will start the Killing?
Which TRIBE will allow theirs to be the scapegoat?
Ask tribes to bring out their worst politicians for such exercise and see what same people will do.
Some will defend their oppressors with their entire life.
In NIGERIA, we don't have NIGERIANS...
What we have are the HAUSAS, IGBOS, FULANIS, YORUBAS, IJAWS, EFIKS, IBIBOS, IGALAS, & many more

The is why we need a sincere national confrence, where we can all agree to the terms of running this country and no going back on what is decided. But the issue now is! Who will bell the cat
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by bobntu: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
This happens at most checkpoints in Nigeria and indeed all checkpoints (military/police/road safety/customs etc) in the South East.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by papamondico: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
The olopa man don enter geygey
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Wwwq: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
cool
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by SIMONEKPA7: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Tycyborg:

Don't mind them... See all of them quoting like they are also free of bribe... Every Nigerians always have a price but will insult someone else collecting bribe... I once worked at indomie after I came back from cameroon to start afresh... They run the organization like a typical nigerians if you know what I mean and mind you the indians didn't know they do all these stuff... I had to stop the work cos the nigerians are very toxic and guess what... They said since I am leaving they will pay me till further notice... I went to the HR to complain not knowing they were even same thing... A man by name Mr Daniel said I should give him some amount out of the salary they will pay me that he will make sure they pay me if I accept his terms... I just left... Rather than paying some bastards I will rather leave the work for them...
Indomie at surulere... They are worse and even do cut people salaries for no reason and no one can question nor report because even up to HR they are bad...
Nigeria problem 90 percent are the citizens...
Imagine even this coming election... They said pdp is good because peter obi is there after peter obi left they said pdp is a their party... They said atiku and tinubu are theif but peter obi is a saint like he is not a politician... We are so bias but we want justice... How can that happen... Instead of everyone to fight all these politicians... Rather they are picking sides and they call it justice... Atiku corrupt tinubu corrupt and obi corrupt end of case...
You are wise brother. You just analyzed and dissected the system called Nigeria. Everyone is guilty

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by theblackrannger: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vix805:
This is not a new thing at all. since I was born Till today , police have been collecting bribes.

✅Google voice numbers available. ✅Twitter accounts available. ✅WhatsApp spy app Available. at 2k. ✅Hacked netflix available at 2k only. 1dstv logins available. ✅dm090*50775.903*.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Pay For Damaged Farm Produce, Farmers Pay For Killed Cows In Anambra / Customs Officers Shoot Man Dead In Owode, Ogun State (photos) / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.