Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) (29713 Views)

Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / Affordable Lands At Prosperity Garden Housing Estate Attan Ota / Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Think9ja(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
AK481:
Wetin be multi billion for groundbreaking and a fine autocad drawing ?

See as people are even hailing him

You de mind them?
That's my local government.
It's all on paper.
Like someone above me rightly said it's a tactic to embezzle before the next election, just in case they fail to get reelected.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Nigerians, we are lost as a country, it is a pity how we have degraded as a country, you guys are looking at the project from the overall perspective but I am looking at the project from the onset,can someone just take a closer look at the quality of blocks, we will continue to have poor quality of work in as much we are not doing the needful and the whole Nassarawa is all living witness to that poor block

I did and those cinder blocks are of very low quality. This’ll ruin the integrity of the construction.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wetin this one dey talk. How did your big grammar develop Edo, Abia or Enugu States? grin

What is my business with Edo, Abia and Enugu State you just mentioned?

Are they keeping my umbilical cord?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
2Ways:

What is my business with Edo, Abia and Enugu State you just mentioned?

Are they keeping my umbilical cord?

What is my business with what you wrote initially?

Are they keeping my umbilical cord? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by EggonBoy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nasarawa is the closest state to the FCT so I am not surprise by the level of investment that's trooping into the state.
Most of the middle income earners that work in Abuja lives in Karu LGA of Nasarawa state .
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by ajani2311: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nasarawa on lockdown for apc
2Ways:
Why is he doing it now that he knows he has less than a year to leave the office?

This is politics so that he can use it for reelection.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by EggonBoy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
abobote:
My second state, one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria.
Just relocated my family from there after spending about 10years there.

Beautiful project
Thanks for your kind words about my State .
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by DominionGreat: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

Ortom na Angel for where Godwin Obaseki dey grin grin

E be like say u no sabi Ortom.. That man no even dig gutter for him 7 years as a Governor... Na only Buhari e the blame all through
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
DominionGreat:

E be like say u no sabi Ortom.. That man no even dig gutter for him 7 years as a Governor... Na only Buhari e the blame all through

Chai. What did Nigerians do to deserve these kind of leaders. grin grin grin

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by EggonBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jollyjune:
Another abandon project in the making.. cool
He should go and complete their cargo airport first. Few months from now, this project will be abandon by the next administration.. undecided
The Cargo Airport was completed and operational.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thompz43:
I hope they finish what they started, let it not be Audio project that will be abandoned in few years to come...
Thank you
Nice prayer
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by PROPEACE: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
slowice:
I don't understand. They put up a big show, called dancers, comedians, food.. Spending millions just to kick off a project that's yet to start? A project they can't even fund?

What sort of politics do we pay in Nigeria?
Lol. You are sure very bright to spot that obvious red flag! That Domak is a private company, if he is building houses for low income earners why not just do it. Why organise a festival with traditional musical troupes and comedians over it? If you have the time to spare, ask INEC cooperative members in Abuja, (not the exco o!) how the procurement of houses in the same Karshi, by the same Domak shelters went on around 2012. The Delta man likes fanfare, but that is about all there is to him.
1stGenAmerican:

I did and those cinder blocks are of very low quality. This’ll ruin the integrity of the construction.
Think9ja:

You de mind them?
That's my local government.
It's all on paper.
Like someone above me rightly said it's a tactic to embezzle before the next election, just in case they fail to get reelected.
olaniyilukman:
Nigerians, we are lost as a country, it is a pity how we have degraded as a country, you guys are looking at the project from the overall perspective but I am looking at the project from the onset,can someone just take a closer look at the quality of blocks, we will continue to have poor quality of work in as much we are not doing the needful and the whole Nassarawa is all living witness to that poor block

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Ezmans: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Make Governor Obaseki of Edo, Governor Ikpeazu of Abia and Enugu State Governors come learn work here. They are the worst Governors in this Countrygrin grin grin grin
nairaland is blood tonic pro max

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shiraho:
This is a beautiful development.
on paper of course
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Echoban: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:
Make Governor Obaseki of Edo, Governor Ikpeazu of Abia and Enugu State Governors come learn work here. They are the worst Governors in this Countrygrin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Federalis: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
I see an abandoned project loading...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by boyfrank: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
GeneralPula:
Good one..

Meanwhile, Ikpeazu has failed to unveil any other project aside from Kerosene sharing..

On top 3D blueprint? Ikpeazu is far better than all the North Central governors.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by funshint(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
In a terrorist infested region....these people are unbelievable grin
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by OVB123: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
GeneralPula:
Good one..

Meanwhile, Ikpeazu has failed to unveil any other project aside from Kerosene sharing..
Leave that man alone, he is just a disaster.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by blazebaba(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
sad shocked Shay na eyes dey pain me nii abii na only me no dey see the garden undecided...

Embezzlement at it's peak cry
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by OVB123: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
DrChukki:
I've lived in Nasarawa state and I must say that governor Sule is one of the best governors in Nigeria...

He is really working like an engineer... Kudos to him
Tell me what is he doing presently that is what mentioning?
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Audio estate.GleesModel and AlexReports always promoting pie in the sky projects that have no basis in reality.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Ebymyk(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nasarrawa state is waxing stronger by the day... Wow..
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Monah4billion(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol I warned my mom against investing in this domark garden because I felt it was more of a scam shit of a tin but madam didn't listen. Turned out it happened to be real. Indeed what an elderly person sees while sitting can't be seen by an infant at the top of mount Everest.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by timesup234: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

From lawyer to civic engineer? Na block or columns dey hold structure? You see wetin oversabi dey cause?
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by Tywo2018: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Fool your self when you are done with this elephant project I laugh in pigins grin
Almaigaa:

1 Like

Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
timesup234:
From lawyer to civic engineer? Na block or columns dey hold structure? You see wetin oversabi dey cause?

I never claimed to be a civil engineer but even a fool can see that those cinder blocks are of poor quality. They’re already cracking and crumbling.
Re: Governor Sule Unveils Domak Garden Housing Project (Pictures) by dondodo: 1:40pm On May 13, 2023
Thompz43:
I hope they finish what they started, let it not be Audio project that will be abandoned in few years to come...
Na so dem de always do o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wackiest Architecture In The World / Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition / Meet The Bird, Architect That Didnt Attend Any School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.