Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Save Money Buying Tickets Online In 2022 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Save Money Buying Tickets Online In 2022 (237 Views)

Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / Kakapo, The New Zealand Parrot: Scientists Struggle To Save It From Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money Buying Tickets Online In 2022 by dealsblogging: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
guys we're talking about something fun today we're talking about how to actually go ahead and buy tickets but not just buy tickets we're talking about how to go ahead buy tickets and compare prices between different resale markets because it's not always as clear as it may seem but before we begin vladi over here he needs an update 18 home runs because my man here my man he cannot stop hitting them home runs so now that that's done let's get to it what's up guys welcome back my name is here on thumbs up run where we talk about buying tickets selling tickets making sure that you have all the fun with those six today we're talking all about how to go ahead actually buy tickets and compare them between different resale marketplaces every resale website they will apply their fees differently they all have a different structure but it's all comes down to the same process SeatGeek Promo Code $40 Off

if you're looking at a ticket price can you compare it at that level or do you need to go a bit further to find out what the actual comparable price is with all that being said we're talking about all in pricing versus hidden fees i know you guys don't like hitting fees i don't like entries nobody likes them hidden fees so we'll try both.

these things then we'll get into comparing actual sale prices across different platforms strap in stay tuned get ready it's going to be a good one so let's talk fees fees are basically how all these different ticket exchanges make their money when you go in buy a ticket there will be a ticket price displayed to you then you'll go in through the finalization of the checkout process and there may or may not be any fees shown to you as you kind of go through that whole thing a lot of times as you're moving through the process you may find that the ticket price that was displayed to you may not actually be the true ticket cost of that actual ticket and it can be a bit frustrating bit annoying just downright terrible but we just got up we just gotta we gotta figure out a way to deal with it and the way to deal with it is being able to compare that price across different platforms reason i say this not every platform displays their tickets the same way many of them not all of them but many will display their tickets without all-in pricing basically saying hey here's the ticket price for the ticket but then as you move through the checkout process on the back end then they'll start adding in their fees you know the delivery fee and the convenience fee and the download fee and the transfer fee and the fee fee all these fees they're just i i don't even know how to explain it basically they're there just because they can essentially regardless that's how many ticket resellers operate they'll show you a very low base ticket price for the actual ticket up front but then as you move through the checkout person gets the very last page.

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is A Need To Create Payoneer Account ? / Why Should Software Development Companies Invest In Continuous Testing? / What Is Starlink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.