Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian (418 Views)

May Day: Lecturers, Doctors, Others To Benefit From Pay Rise, Says FG / Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian by Christsheepfold: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
How To Benefit From TEFL opportunities as a Nigerian
Do you know that You can Benefit From the Multi-million Dollar global TEFL Industry as a Nigerian and earn good money with ease.
TEFL certifications like Celta, TESOL, TESL,etc are not just ordinary certificates but they are your passport to traveling,working and earning good money in America, Asia and Europe with respect, pride and dignity, because they command global acceptance.
As a Nigerian with a good English speaking and writing skills You can benefit from the multi-million Dollar TEFL (Teaching English to Foreign Learners) global industry either by working as an academic Administrative staff or as a teacher at schools and academic institutions across the world.
The demand for English teachers and ESL staffs worldwide is constantly increasing, creating many job opportunities for English speakers to step in and earn money.
All you need to do as a Nigerian to benefit from this opportunity is to get an internationally recognized TEFL certification from approved centers overseas. With a TEFL certification you can expect to find work almost immediately, teaching English in public schools, private/ language schools, international schools, universities, or even in corporate settings across the world.
It has been estimated by the international labour organization (ILO) that with a TEFL certification you might not be out of Job again for the rest of your life..
As a Nigerian with good command of English, you are suitable for TEFL certification courses and employments in America,Asia or Europe and the numerous benefits TEFL certificate holders enjoys across the world.
However if you want to be successful in the TEFL career as a Nigerian it is advisable you have any of the following academic qualifications; NCE, a Diploma, a University Degree, a professional certificates or similar academic qualifications in addition to a TEFL certificate.
If don’t know how to go about it, you can contact TEFL service organization in Nigeria they should be able to provide you with the placements and all other necessary career support and assistance`s you may require to succeed in your TEFL Adventure overseas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian by Theweb: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very good info.
Home page material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian by TheMensch(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice info.
Can I be hired virtually?
Re: How To Benefit From TEFL Opportunities As A Nigerian by Boboykerp: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hi, i Just got my level 5 180hrs TEFL Certificate today and i want to know how i can apply for international English Language teaching Jobs.
Please i need urgent assistance. My email- uwandu52@gmail.com
Christsheepfold:
How To Benefit From TEFL opportunities as a Nigerian
Do you know that You can Benefit From the Multi-million Dollar global TEFL Industry as a Nigerian and earn good money with ease.
TEFL certifications like Celta, TESOL, TESL,etc are not just ordinary certificates but they are your passport to traveling,working and earning good money in America, Asia and Europe with respect, pride and dignity, because they command global acceptance.
As a Nigerian with a good English speaking and writing skills You can benefit from the multi-million Dollar TEFL (Teaching English to Foreign Learners) global industry either by working as an academic Administrative staff or as a teacher at schools and academic institutions across the world.
The demand for English teachers and ESL staffs worldwide is constantly increasing, creating many job opportunities for English speakers to step in and earn money.
All you need to do as a Nigerian to benefit from this opportunity is to get an internationally recognized TEFL certification from approved centers overseas. With a TEFL certification you can expect to find work almost immediately, teaching English in public schools, private/ language schools, international schools, universities, or even in corporate settings across the world.
It has been estimated by the international labour organization (ILO) that with a TEFL certification you might not be out of Job again for the rest of your life..
As a Nigerian with good command of English, you are suitable for TEFL certification courses and employments in America,Asia or Europe and the numerous benefits TEFL certificate holders enjoys across the world.
However if you want to be successful in the TEFL career as a Nigerian it is advisable you have any of the following academic qualifications; NCE, a Diploma, a University Degree, a professional certificates or similar academic qualifications in addition to a TEFL certificate.
If don’t know how to go about it, you can contact TEFL service organization in Nigeria they should be able to provide you with the placements and all other necessary career support and assistance`s you may require to succeed in your TEFL Adventure overseas

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss / My Career At Stake / Top Certifications To Boost Your Private Equity Career In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.