Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

To All Christians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Christians!!! (768 Views)

Warning To All Christians. / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Christians!!! by RightChannel: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
*Any Christian who is mistakenly planning to vote APC in 2023 election should consider these facts.*
1. Presidential Candidate: Moslem (Lagos),

2. Vice Presidential Candidate: Moslem (Borno),

3. National Chairman: Moslem (Nasarawa)

4. Deputy National Chairman : Moslem (Borno),

5. *Seating* President : Moslem(Katsina);

6. Senate President: Moslem (Yobe);

7. Speaker of the House of Representatives: Moslem(Lagos);

8. Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives: Moslem(Plateau)

Note that these appointments of only Moslems extends to almost all the heads of the Security Agencies, NNPC, Federal Ministries and Parastatals

The Question for every discerning mind to ask is: "Is APC an Islamic political party? Is it a platform for advancing an Islamic political agenda?

Let every Christian be careful with how they cast their vote in this coming 2023 election.

It is time for the Christians to rise up and change this narrative. And we need to begin to create awareness among Christians by helping to spread this information to all the contacts we have and the platforms we belong to.

Cursed be the man or woman who calls himself a believer, and have seen or witnessed the ethnic cleansing, killing of Christians, and appointment of Muslims in all Key national departments and offices, and still vote these Islamists.

The raw truth is that only sworn, self confirmed antichrists who goes to Church can vote APC, or any other Islamists in other parties to continue an open Islamic jihad, and by extension, Fulanization agenda.

Christians have helped advance Islamic jihad agenda these years. Enough is enough.

It was rumoured in day during the APC presidential primary that if Tinubu is elected as candidate he will field a Muslim Muslim ticket but was immediately debunked by both the campaign organization and Tinubu himself but today he did so
For this reason of lies no matter how loving or attached to him we must not allow ourselves under any guise to actualize their Islamization and fulanization agenda

Share this in all Christian believers platforms, just as you read and speak to those who have no access to social media platforms.
Re: To All Christians!!! by Theweb: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
 “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom (government) come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth" Matthew 6:9-10
Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
 “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom (government) come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth" Matthew 6:9-10

Who?
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
RightChanneI:

Who?
The first century carpenter from Nazareth popularly known as "JESUS" smiley
Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first century carpenter from Nazareth popularly known as "JESUS" smiley

Who should pray is the question I'm asking you?
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
RightChanneI:

Who should pray is the question I'm asking you?

The one i quoted was talking to a large audience {Matthew 5:1-2} so who do you think should keep his saying?
Well the title of your thread is:

"To All Christians"

So if Jesus the one known as CHRIST is talking surely it's his disciples that are supposed to keep his sayings! Matthew 7:24-27

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChannel: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The one i quoted was talking to a large audience {Matthew 5:1-2} so who do you think should keep his saying?

"To All Christians"

So if Jesus the one known as CHRIST is talking surely it's his disciples that are supposed to keep his sayings! Matthew 7:24-27

Are you not among those that ought to pray?
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
RightChannel:

Are you not among those that ought to pray?
Well what do you think about me if i'm quoting what a first century Jewish teacher said?
Surely you should know that i'm one of those that treasured his sayings in their hearts! John 15:14 smiley

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"To All Christians"

Are you exempted?
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2022
RightChanneI:

Are you exempted?
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only theme of our ministry and prayer is "JEHOVAH, let your Kingdom come!"
Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Are you exempted is what I asked you and not introduction

MaxInDHouse:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, the one and only theme of our ministry and prayer is "JEHOVAH, let your Kingdom come!"

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
RightChanneI:
Are you exempted is what I asked you and not introduction

I'm sorry if my contribution is unwanted so let me take my leave for you to chat with others who may show interest in your thread.
Shalom! smiley
Re: To All Christians!!! by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Same Nonsense spread by Christians and CAN. CAN that cannot appoint a Northerner from NE/NW as their leader. Na only South get the CAN leadership forever!

Continue to spread hatred till it consumes you!
Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChannel: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well what do you think about me if i'm quoting what a first century Jewish teacher said?
Surely you should know that i'm one of those that treasured his sayings in their hearts! John 15:14 smiley

If you are among them why crying loud then?
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

If you are among them why crying loud then?

Please we're both on a faceless and VOICELESS forum so what do you mean by "CRYING LOUD"

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChannel: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please we're both on a faceless and VOICELESS forum so what do you mean by "CRYING LOUD"

You can ask you leaders in Jw
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2022
RightChannel:

You can ask you leaders in Jw
Wow! No wonder you keep twisting the whole thing after i quoted Jesus of Nazareth.
Well JWs don't make noise no matter what happens we are quiet and easygoing just like our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus whose voice you can't hear in the streets CRYING LOUD! Matthew 12:19

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! No wonder you keep twisting the whole thing after i quoted Jesus of Nazareth.
Well JWs don't make noise no matter what happens we are quiet and easygoing just like our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus whose voice you can't hear in the streets CRYING LOUD! Matthew 12:19

Thanks for your time! smiley

Twisting you said, you that can differentiate between Politics and Religious is telling someone of twisting your quotes.

Thanks for your contributions. The door is always open, so please take your leave for reasonable contributions
Re: To All Christians!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightChanneI:

Twisting you said, you that can differentiate between Politics and Religious is telling someone of twisting your quotes.
Thanks for your contributions. The door is always open, so please take your leave for reasonable contributions

Contributions? from who?
Keep deceiving yourself. You're furious against the one and only group were you can find true faith in God. Wait and see how your fellow Churchgoers will come and the REASONABLE contribution they will make! smiley

1 Like

Re: To All Christians!!! by RightChanneI: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Contributions? from who?
Keep deceiving yourself. You're furious against the one and only group were you can find true faith in God. Wait and see how your fellow Churchgoers will come and the REASONABLE contribution they will make! smiley

Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

Religious People In Nigeria Are Terrible And Hypocritical / Biography Of Famous Pastors In Nigeria / Biblical Archaeology: Unearthing The Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.