Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. (1460 Views)

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
All Christians and other religions will go to hell because they have refused to acknowledge the noodly lord, the one and only Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the most high God, the creator of the universe and everything within is kind and giving you an opportunity to retrace your steps to him.

The evidence is in the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster;
Ravioli 1:2 “For Flying Spaghetti Monster so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Noodles, that whosoever eat it should not perish, but have everlasting life”

Remember that a fool says in his heart that there’s no Flying Spaghetti Monster.

4 Likes

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pafage: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nkpuru Nmiri Talking. That Drug is Bad for.

2 Likes

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by duro4chang(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:
All Christians and other religions will go to hell because they have refused to acknowledge the noodly lord, the one and only Flying Spaghetti Monster.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the most high God, the creator of the universe and everything within is kind and giving you an opportunity to retrace your steps to him.

Ravioli 1:2 “For Flying Spaghetti Monster so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Noodles, that whosoever eat it should not perish, but have everlasting life”

Remember that a fool says in his heart that there’s no Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Hell fire is reserved for you .
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
duro4chang:
Hell fire is reserved for you .
You are also going to hell in my religion.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pafage:
Nkpuru Nmiri Talking. That Drug is Bad for.
You will see who’s on drugs when the Flying Spaghetti Monster comes on the last day riding on a Pegasus.
In his glory and and using his noodly appendages to send we the believers to heaven.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by duro4chang(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:
You are also going to hell in my religion.
You had better accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
duro4chang:
You had better accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
You also accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster as your lord and personal savior.

Remember that he boiled for your sins
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Lamanii22(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Better receive the Lord Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour now

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
All humans goes to hell (grave) at death, whether good or bad but only believers in the true God will be raised back to life in the day of RESURRECTION, unbelievers will continue as dead persons forever!
The highlighted is what unbelievers can't have! smiley
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lamanii22:
Better receive the Lord Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour now
Receive the Flying Spaghetti Monster as your lord and savior now or perish in Hell
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
All humans goes to hell (grave) at death, whether good or bad but only believers in the true God will be raised back to life in the day of RESURRECTION, unbelievers will continue as dead persons forever!
The highlighted is what unbelievers can't have! smiley
This is not true in my religion
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:

grin grin you no even get anything Spaghetti company! grin grin

Nkpuru Nmiri spiced with codejuana talking. grin grin grin
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:

I wish there was a block button on Nairaland.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
PastorM:

We have to be tolerant of each other.

Intolerance can lead to extremism. That’s how Islamic terrorists started.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin you no even get anything Spaghetti company! grin grin

Nkpuru Nmiri spiced with codejuana talking. grin grin grin

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster forgive you because you don’t know what you are doing.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:

Your religion in your religion! cheesy
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pastafari:
May the Flying Spaghetti Monster forgive you because you don’t know what you are doing.

grin grin grin Obviously, either Nkpuru Nmiri disables you from determining when an of offence is commited or you know nothing boy as usual! grin grin
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin Obviously, either Nkpuru Nmiri disables you from determining when an of offence is commited or you know nothing boy as usual! grin grin
Repent from your sins and acknowledge the one and only Saviour. He boiled for your sins
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your religion in your religion! cheesy
What am I even saying?

Pastafarianism is not a religion, it’s a way of life

2 Likes

Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
I like this your religion.how could one become a member ? grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPkGvslASc

They need to gather you for this kind place.... Flog the shit outta you grin
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by 1Sharon(f): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2021
TAGM & hupernikao, know this and know peace.

He boiled for your sins.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by 1Sharon(f): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I like this your religion.how could one become a member ? grin grin grin angry angry angry

Would you like to learn proof FSM exists?

Here https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by TAGM(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2021
1Sharon:
TAGM & hupernikao, know this and know peace.

He boiled for your sins.

See satanist's testimony about you FSM below:

"NaijaSatanist:

Satan and his brother FSM, go hand in hand. Satan will not be angry with you if you worship FSM. But Satan will be very angry if you worship Jesus"

I asked you a question but you refused to answer. What went wrong? Or you never even started before pulling out?

FSM is actually using the creative wonder and benevolence of the Almighty to spite Him. Stop all these 1sharon.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2021
TAGM:

"NaijaSatanist:

Satan and his brother FSM, go hand in hand. Satan will not be angry with you if you worship FSM. But Satan will be very angry if you worship Jesus"

I asked you a question but you refused to answer. What went wrong? Or you never even started before pulling out?

FSM is actually using the creative wonder and benevolence of the Almighty to spite Him. Stop all these 1sharon.
That’s his personal beliefs
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Pastafari:

What am I even saying?
Pastafarianism is not a religion, it’s a way of life

You said:
Pastafari:

You've already admitted that it's your religion so stop deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by 1Sharon(f): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
TAGM:

"NaijaSatanist:

He's a blasphemer.
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You said:

You've already admitted that it's your religion so stop deceiving yourself! cheesy
I got it wrong, pastafarianism is more than a religion. It’s a way of life.

Christianity and others are religions. That’s how pastafarianism stands out
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Pastafari:

I got it wrong, pastafarianism is more than a religion. It’s a way of life.
Then you need to learn from the Christians, it's wise to be swift in hearing or listening but slow to respond so as to meditate thoroughly before answering.

"Know this, my beloved brothers: Everyone must be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger" James 1:19

"The one who is slow to anger has great discernment, But the impatient one displays his foolishness" Proverbs 14:29

Pastafari:

Christianity and others are religions. That’s how pastafarianism stands out
You got it wrong there!
True religion (Christianity) is a way of life but if you only know the misinformed Churchgoers claiming Christians then you don't know anything about true Christianity!

This is what the first pioneers of Christianity said:

"They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us. But they went out so that it might be shown that not all are of our sort" 1John 2:19

So the several different sects claiming denominations of Christianity today are not true Christians, it takes a real intellectual to know this not some impatient persons like you! smiley

smiley
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2021
PastorM:

Why would you block him? You preach your own, he is preaching his own, each man according to his beliefs. What is the grouse?
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Pastafari:

Blessed be the holy pasta that was boiled for our sins and blessed be the holy sauce that was shed for our sins. Eat his pasta and his sauce and rejoice in his salvation for his mercies are ye and amen!

Let us praise him in song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIVwnncCA0
Re: All Christians Will Go To Hell, See Why With Undeniable Evidence. by Pastafari: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2021
LordReed:

Blessed be the holy pasta that was boiled for our sins and blessed be the holy sauce that was shed for our sins. Eat his pasta and his sauce and rejoice in his salvation for his mercies are ye and amen!

Let us praise him in song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIVwnncCA0
I was touched by his noodly appendages while listening to this beautiful song.
Truly, our noodly lord is great and deserves all praise and exaltations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already / Your First Encounter With Jesus Christ / and Thou Shalt Neither Draw Nor Be Christian! Muslims 11th Commandment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.