Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) (672 Views)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Palliatives Must Reach All Nigerians In Need–gbajabiamila / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by CR777: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
I haven't stopped laughing after seeing the picture below. grin grin angry

The thing about a bad product is that it's going to always find a way to disgrace and embarrass you.

It's funny how some senseless fools are still campaigning and projecting buhari pro max to take over the affairs of this country.

A Man who can't even successfully put a thread inside a needle. Let's not even talk about his bokoharam abi bandit sympathizer and founder.

Thunder will fire all the enemies of this our beautiful country.

2 Likes

Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by Kalashnikov49: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by CR777: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They called us wailers when we complained about that buffoon in Aso Rock.

I wonder who is laughing now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by Obidient4life2: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
CR777:

We will always have the last laff.

I rather be among 5% with sense than 97% without any iota of sense!

2 Likes

Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by Seefinish: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
CR777:

now they wail louder than we the original wailing wailers
Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by Nokio1: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Every body go chop break fást
Re: Senseless People, E Go Reach all of una. Ndi ara. (photo) by Kalashnikov49: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sincerely do you think they give 2 fvcks about their actions??

If the elections are held today , these same miscreants will still vote along ethnic and religious lines.

They claim to love the country, but they are the people that have destroyed the so called country they love.

The real wailing will start before the tail end of the year, by then even a MAD man will know that BUHARI/APC/Tinubu and his miscreants are a bunch of charlatans and nincompoops, with antiquated reasoning.

CR777:

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Best Prayers/speech Over Nigerias Today / Zoning: Don’t Push Us To The Wall, Violence May Be Inevitable - Atiku Warns / More Reasons Emerge Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.