Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Does Conglomarate Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does Conglomarate Works (300 Views)

Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? / How Does Wheelbarrow Leasing Run ? / Webmoney : How Does It Work? -HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Conglomarate Works by kannex: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please how does it work, for instance i have an existing company called akan cleaning and landscaping, then Akan cleaning amd landscaping decided to invest in agric business called akan fiSh limited, akan decided to invest in another business akan nail limited, what is the percentage akan fish and akan nail will be remiting to akan cleaning which she is the parent company of the two other companies.
Pls i need an explanation how this thing works
Re: How Does Conglomarate Works by Fairview1: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2022
You have alot to learn about how company corporate and organizational structure are done, most especially at the level where you are operating from different sectors and industries.

I can give you access to a group where conversation like these are done, with tenacity and focus, you will get to grasp how this things are done and also build your business lingo.

Leave me a mail @ talk2bobugee@gmail.com
Re: How Does Conglomarate Works by kannex: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Have sent you a mail
Re: How Does Conglomarate Works by Mariomadiba(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hey, how do I get into this group?
Re: How Does Conglomarate Works by Mariomadiba(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fairview1:
You have alot to learn about how company corporate and organizational structure are done, most especially at the level where you are operating from different sectors and industries.

I can give you access to a group where conversation like these are done, with tenacity and focus, you will get to grasp how this things are done and also build your business lingo.

Leave me a mail @ talk2bobugee@gmail.com

How do I get into this group ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apple Refurbished - Iphone 6 16GB - N36000 / Pi Coin For Sale @n500 / Business You Can Start With 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.