Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

“I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – (2365 Views)

See Video Footage Of Kobe Bryant's Helicopter As It Crashed / Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Emmexcity20: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
“I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now am Penniless” – BBNaija 2017 winner, Efe reveals (Video)

See below
https://smilegist.com/i-invested-the-entire-n25-million-in-bitcoin-and-it-crashed-now-am-penniless-bbnaija-2017-winner-efe-reveals-video/

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by tillaman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pathological liar
How much was bitcoin when you won that 25 milli?

6 Likes

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
If he really did so he’d rub shoulders with Dangote, Otedola and co by now. He wasted the money on useless studio time and music videos which never paid off.

5 Likes

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by bmdmix15: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bloggers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Emmexcity20: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Lightened: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Village people at work

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by PerfectStranger(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
You’re penniless and so?
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Ikechukwu183: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
bmdmix15:
Bloggers
grin Their mouth too sharp.

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by pepperdemzombie: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Clap for yourself
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Emmexcity20: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Not true

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Foodqueen(f): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
The princeship title wey he go buy nko

1 Like

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by GamalNasser: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2022
meobizy:
If he really did so he’d rub shoulders with Dangote, Otedola and co by now. He wasted the money on useless studio time and music videos which never paid off.

Okay let's assume he spent the entire 25 million buying BTC in 2017 and he was able to hold till BTC reach its crescendo of 65 thousand dollars ..let's do the maths and see if he would rub shoulders with dangote like you claim : In 2017 a dollar to Naira was 320 averagely so meaning Efes 25 million win would have converted to 78 thousand dollars , let's say he used the entire 78 thousand dollars to buy BTC at the 2017 average of 2000 dollar/BTC he would end up with 39 BTC .great now lets say he is a non relenting Hodlr who held all entire 39 BTC till it's reached it it's apogee of 65k/BTC before he sold, he would have 2.5 million dollars which is no where near rubbing shoulders with the men you mentioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:

Okay let's assume he spent the entire 25 million buying BTC in 2017 and he was able to hold till BTC reach its crescendo of 65 thousand dollars ..let's do the maths and see if he would rub shoulders with dangote like you claim : In 2017 a dollar to Naira was 320 averagely so meaning Efes 25 million win would have converted to 78 thousand dollars , let's say he used the entire 78 thousand dollars to buy BTC at the 2017 average of 2000 dollar/BTC he would end up with 39 BTC .great now lets say he is a non relenting Hodlr who held all entire 39 BTC till it's reached it it's apogee of 65k/BTC before he sold, he would have 2.5 million dollars which is no where near rubbing shoulders with the men you mentioned
The money would make him a Naira billionaire when converted. I’m sure there was a possibility of seeing them with such money as confidence.
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by BeanmanX(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2022
meobizy:
The money would make him a Naira billionaire when converted. I’m sure there was a possibility of seeing them with such money as confidence.
Meobozo so u self get diary,,,,wonder shall never cease cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Ejebleje: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Bitcoin or ponzi ?
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Chuckystar(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Kelechuku clap for urself
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Zulu2022: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Olodo don squander money with women nd clubbing,de blame bitcoin, everything bitcoin,no be dis bitcoin we de run,abi he no de convert to usdt wen dip, u done mismanage money
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
SHEBI UNA SEY BIT COIN NA EBANO. NOW THIS IS RESULT OF GREED,PUTTING MONEY FOR WELL PACKAGED SOPHISCATED KALUKALU. GO AND FARM ABEG. undecided angry
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Zulu2022: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHEBI UNA SEY BIT COIN NA EBANO. NOW THIS IS RESULT OF GREED,PUTTING MONEY FOR WELL PACKAGED SOPHISCATED KALUKALU. GO AND FARM ABEG. undecided angry
bro forget wetin dis guy de Yan,na lie I de run btc,if it gets dip,first convert asset to usdt so as not to loose 90 percent of ur asset...btc as well de giv money
Re: “I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – by Emmexcity20: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
……

(1) (Reply)

Shey This Guy Nor Get Family Ni- Bobrisky Flaunts His New Sugar Daddy(photos) / Alhaji Mustapha Has Been Released From Kirikiri Maximum Prison Today / Popular Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ossai Proudly Shows Off His Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.