Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I’m More Qualified Than APC Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Qualified Than APC Candidate — Peter Obi (148 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m More Qualified Than APC Candidate — Peter Obi by bassetmole(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
It was a chance meeting but it was worth the opportunity. Dr. Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi, simply known as Peter Obi, is the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP.

You cannot begin to discuss Obi in terms of education without becoming a bore.

Is it University of Nigeria, Nsukka; Lagos Business School; Harvard Business School, Boston, USA; London School of Economics; Columbia Business School, New York, U.S.A; Institute for Management Development, Switzerland; Kellogg Graduate School of Management, U.S.A; Oxford University, Said Business School; Cambridge University, George Business School? Where do you start from?

Obi pontificates a lot and it sometimes verges on effusive sanctimony about a sense of knowledge. Some Nigerians are not comfortable with that but he moves.

However, he can be forgiven, having served on the Federal Government or National Economic Council Committee on Minimum Wage; Negotiation with Labour on Subsidy; Committee on Mass Transit; Committee on Natural Resource; Committee on Power Sector Reform; Committee on Sharing of MDGs Funds; Committee on Accurate Data on Nigeria’s Oil Import and Export; Agricultural Transformation Implementation Council; Sub-Committee on Needs Analysis of Public Universities in Nigeria: or Review Committee on the Power Sector. His participation in those committees suggests that he would be versed in the issues. But this is now a presidential contest which is not just about being cerebral.

In this interview, Obi speaks about the coalition to take back Nigeria. He discusses a number of issues in the little time we had.
Re: I’m More Qualified Than APC Candidate — Peter Obi by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1)

Ogun 2023 And The Man, Otegbeye With Uncontroversial Certification / What Obi Must Do To / National Assembly: Another Pot Of Rubbish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.