Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. (1161 Views)

Love Is Sweeter Than Power / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities . / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Now, about burning or destroying shrines or altars, here are the contributions.

You are free to burn or destroy a shrine or altar if it was erected or made or raised in your house, on your piece of land, in your compound or your father's house, compound or piece of land, regardless of who erected or made or raised it.

Such things as community shrines or altars belong to a lot of people and you can only destroy them physically if the inhabitants of such community agree. However, the presence of a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in such community or environment is enough to weaken, if not terminate, the spiritual activities of such shrines or altars spiritually. When the spiritual activities of such altars or shrines are terminated, the physical manifestations are not possible.

You see, the body of the saint, servant or messenger of YHVH Almighty is his temple where he and his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah live. This makes the body of such individual greater and more powerful than any demonic or satanic altar or shrine any place any where.

The Spirit of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, in his saint, servant or messenger, makes him or her a greater "shrine or altar" and no demonic or satanic altar can beat that.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynnmann: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Y’all have altars in the church too. And shrine also means church/ecclesial.

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynnmann:
Y’all have altars in the church too. And shrine also means church/ecclesial.

What is your point?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynnmann: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
elated177:

What is your point?

Y’all have altars in the church And shrine also means church/ecclesial.
Why you angry over another deity shrine?
Later y’all will be shouting Blasphemy.
You are a theist the same way a baal worshipper is a theist, you’re no better.
Before “jesus” was born, church/eccelsia already existed in the Roman Empire.

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynnmann:

You are always all over the place. Are you a worshipper of Baal?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynnmann: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
elated177:

You are always all over the place. Are you a worshipper of Baal?

It’s like you asking me, “are you a worshipper of Hulk”

You see how weird it is?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynnmann:

It’s like you asking me, “are you a worshipper of Hulk”

You see how weird it is?

I have no time for fruitless discourse with you. The message has gone out and those it is meant for will get it. I owe you nothing. Now, go and look for someone else to suckle you.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynnmann: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
elated177:

I have no time for fruitless discourse with you. The message has gone out and those it is meant for will get it. I owe you nothing. Now, go and look for someone else to suckle you.

I commented on a thread it was you that quoted me, I’m lost?
You started the fruitless discourse, yahweh worshipper.

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by TheElated177: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Apt.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynman: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ironic cheesy

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2022
Apt.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2022
If you are educated enough to know the definition of “shrine”, You’ll know that a church is a shrine!

1 Like

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:
If you are educated enough to know the definition of “shrine”, You’ll know that a church is a shrine!

If you were attentive enough, you would have known that I never said that a man-made building, which you called "church", couldn't be a shrine. The context of this thread will always be properly understood by those who want to.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

If you were attentive enough, you would have known that I never said that a man-made building, which you called "church", couldn't be a shrine. The context of this thread will always be properly understood by those who want to.

If you educated enough you’ll know church is essentially a shrine.
Better look up on the origin of the word church and what it was used as before nicene Christianity was created.

Should they also burn Churches too? Or you talking about other shrines apart from yours?
Forgotten y’all have ALTARS inside church?

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

Better look up on the origin of the word church and what it was used as before nicene Christianity was created.

Should they also burn Churches too? Or you talking about other shrines apart from yours?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

If you were attentive enough, you would have seen where I just said that a man-made building/structure, which you referred to as "church", could also be a shrine. But the context of this message borders on what we call "demonic or satanic altar or shrine" in this part of the world. I don't think there is anyone who goes through this thread that will not grasp what I am saying. You are trying to make it say what it didn't say.

If the owners of the "church" decide to burn down their "church" is it your business? Is it not their money that was used to build it?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Do we also have demonic churches?
Shrine simply means a place of worship, what makes it “demonic” because it’s not of your deity?

elated177:

If you were attentive enough, you would have seen where I just said that a man-made building/structure, which you referred to as "church", could also be a shrine. But the context of this message borders on what we call "demonic or satanic altar or shrine" in this part of the world. I don't there is anyone who goes through this thread that will not grasp what I am saying. You are trying to make it say what it didn't say.

If the owners of the "church" decide to burn down there "church" is it your business? Is it not their money that was used to build it?

f you educated enough you’ll know church is essentially a shrine.

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynnmann:

I don't think I saw the post above.

Who even told you that I was angry about the shrines or altars of other deities? So long as you don't erect it on my property. What people erect in there premises and parcels of land is their business.

Why should the shrines or altars of other deities erected by their worshippers on their own premises or in their communities anger me or bother me? As a vessel and a temple of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, it is that shrine or altar and whatever deity or deities that own it or inhabit it that should be bothered by my presence. Just as light does its thing whether darkness is there or not, so I, Elated177, can go about my businesses without a single solitary care in the world whether such altar or shrine is there or not.

Do you know the meaning of Baal worship? I am by far better than a Baal worshipper. Do you know what Baal worship entails?

"Church" or "Ekklesia" within the context of my Scriptures, means "a called-out assembly or congregation". It is not a building. The people are the Ekklesia and not the building.

Did you not read this part of the message?

elated177:

"However, the presence of a saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in such community or environment is enough to weaken, if not terminate, the spiritual activities of such shrines or altars spiritually. When the spiritual activities of such altars or shrines are terminated, the physical manifestations are not possible."

I know you are learning.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

Do we also have demonic churches?
Shrine simply means a place of worship, what makes it “demonic” because it’s not of your deity?

Check my post above for the Scriptural meaning of "Church" or "Ekklesia".

Maynmann:

f you educated enough you’ll know church is essentially a shrine.

When you use "church" within the context that most people use it out there, as a man-made building or man-made structure, then it could also be called a shrine. However, within the context that my Scriptures used it, it can't be called a shrine or a building. Check my post above.

Maynmann:

If by "church", you meant a man-made building or man-made structure, then, such place could be burnt if it was established that nefarious activities go on there. Check my post above for more info.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
elated177:

Check my post above for the Scriptural meaning of "Church" or "Ekklesia".

When you use "church" within the context that most people use it out there, as a man-made building or man-made structure, then it could also be called a shrine. However, within the context that my Scriptures used it, it can't be called a shrine or a building. Check my post above.

If by "church", you meant a man-made building or man-made structure, then, such place could be burnt if it was established that nefarious activities go on there. Check my post above for more info.

You should look up the origin of church and ekklesia bwahahahah.
Before Christianity was created, and New Testament was written, “church” already existed and has his own history.

And “shrine” is an English word and it has a meaning, it means a place of worship, maybe it’s because of your indoctrination that you see “shrine” as a bad thing.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Maynmann:

You should look up the origin of church and ekklesia bwahahahah.
Before Christianity was created, and New Testament was written, “church” already existed and has his own history.

And “shrine” is an English word and it has a meaning, it means a place of worship, maybe it’s because of your indoctrination that you see “shrine” as a bad thing.

There is no point discussing with you any further, underaged energy vampire. Have you forgotten what I told you the other time?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Church/ecclesial has greek roots. You should really look up on their history before burning it!

elated177:

There is not point discussing with you any further, underaged energy vampire. Have you forgotten what I told you the other time?

There’s no point discussing with you either, overaged brainwashed sheep.
Hope you know your Israelite god, yahweh, has a father and mother?

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maynmann:
Church/ecclesial has greek roots. You should really look up on their history before burning it!

There’s no point discussing with you either, overaged brainwashed sheep.
Hope you know your Israelite god, yahweh, has a father and mother?

Mtcheeeeew! He is stuck.

I thought you would have told us what Baal worship entails? You acted like you didn't see it.

I thought you would have said that I wasn't better than Baal worshippers. I am one billion times better than Baal worshippers.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
elated177:

Mtcheeeeew! He is stuck.

I thought you would have told us what Baal worship entails? You acted like you didn't see it.

I thought you would have said that I wasn't better than Baal worshippers. I am one billion times better than Baal worshippers.

Weak.

You are a yahweh worshipper what else will you say?
And where did I mention “baal”. Who’s really stucked?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maynmann:

Weak.

You are a yahweh worshipper what else will you say?
And where did I mention “baal”. Who’s really stucked?

It is now clear you don't keep track of what you post here. This may be why you go on and on, yapping all over the place like a broken record. Sorry o! Scroll up and find out for yourself.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
elated177:

It is now clear you don't keep track of what you post here. This may be why you go on and on, yapping all over the place like a broken record. Sorry o! Scroll up and find out for yourself.

See what religion is doing to you. Hawking your gods on nairaland has made you senile and docile. It’s a shame Chrestian.
What has my reply got to do with what we are discussing currently
You are so stucked you went on to a previous reply.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

See what religion is doing to you. Hawking your gods on nairaland has made you senile and docile. It’s a shame Chrestian.
What has my reply got to do with what we are discussing currently
You are so stucked you went on to a previous reply.

I thought you said that you didn't mention Baal on this thread? Who, then, is senile and docile? Underaged energy vampire.
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
elated177:

I thought you said that you didn't mention Baal on this thread? Who, then, is senile and docile? Underaged energy vampire.
You are the that’s senile, docile and stucked.
Illiterate look at the post you replied to, where is “baal” in that post?
Which post did you reply to? So how did you “thought” I’d have talked about baal, when we are past that?

Overaged senile sheep!

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

You are the that’s senile, docile and stucked.
Illiterate look at the post you replied to, where is “baal” in that post?
Which post did you reply to? So how did you “thought” I’d have talked about baal, when we are past that?

Overaged senile sheep!

Don't be evasive. Did you or did you not mention Baal on this thread?
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynmann: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2022
elated177:

Don't be evasive. Did you or did you not mention Baal on this thread?

Are you dumb?
What has this post got to do with baal?

I mentioned baal on JULY, and we are talking about a DIFFERENT TOPIC in SEPTEMBER but you “thought” I’d have mentioned baal of SEVERAL months ago? how does it tally? This madness oo

WHO IS STUCKED NOW?

If you wanted to talk about “baal” you’d have quoted that particular post not behaving like an illiterate replying a post with another.

Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by elated177: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Maynmann:

Are you dumb?
What has this post got to do with baal?

I mentioned baal on JULY, and we are talking about a DIFFERENT TOPIC in SEPTEMBER but you “thought” I’d have mentioned baal of SEVERAL months ago? how does it tally? This madness oo

WHO IS STUCKED NOW?

If you wanted to talk about “baal” you’d have quoted that particular post not behaving like an illiterate replying a post with another.

A drowning man can clutch at a straw. See how you are trying in futility to cover up? What a shame!
Re: Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. by Maynman: 3:14am On Sep 18, 2022
It’s only mad people that will be saying another thing that doesn’t tally with a discussion.
elated177:

A drowning man can clutch at a straw. See how you are trying in futility to cover up? What a shame!
a madman talking incoherently. What has a discussion in September got to do with another topic in July?

A dumb man that can’t think of himself. See how you’ve become senile and docile for a middle east deity? Shame on you and your deities in your shrine and altars.

WHO IS STUCKED NOW?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have An Out-of-body Experience / No More War In Warri, But More Churches / Why Are Church Institutions Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.