Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Define Nigerian Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Define Nigerian Democracy (186 Views)

Save Nigerian Democracy Protest At US Whitehouse WASHINGTON DC. Send It Viral. / Nigerian Democracy And The Pessimism Of Socrates / Muhammadu Buhari Is The Nelson Mandela Of Modern Nigerian Democracy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define Nigerian Democracy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
DEFINE “NIGERIAN DEMOCRACY”..
It is the Government of the “Structure”, by the “Structure”, and for the “Structure”.
The “Structure” here though does not mean “The People” or “The Masses”..

Rather, it means “The top strong politicians that are within the same party, who must be satisfied at all times, so that they can pump in good reasonable amount money at the critical moments”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Define Nigerian Democracy by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
TRUE OR FALSE.??

1 Like

Re: Define Nigerian Democracy by NotBeenPaid: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2022

Me I've kukuma forgotten the definition of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Define Nigerian Democracy by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Me I've kukuma forgotten the definition of democracy.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Define Nigerian Democracy by BluntCrazeMan: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun

(1) (Reply)

One Man, One Empire, 20m Loyal Slaves Since 1999 / :::in Television Nigerian News Splash::: / Http://www.politico.ng/just-in-atikus-interview-statements-full-of-lies-wike-blo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.