Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Pls Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me (216 Views)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by donalbaba(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Honestly I need to eat something ,I ve been noticing the ulcer symptoms now.help me with any amount. I have to put off shame to do this. May we never kno hunger. 1006655799 keystone.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help Me by NotBeenPaid: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022

It's difficult to tell who's a honest beggar these days.
Re: Pls Help Me by Seniorwriter(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

It's difficult to tell who's a honest beggar these days.

Very difficult and disturbing...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Pls Help Me by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
There was a time I requested for financial support here on Nairalander for 2 consecutive weeks, posting messages 2 times a day. The first week no one comment on my post, infact 2nd week the only person that commented asked me to join his ponzy scheme that will swallow my money. I requested for financial assistance and he wanted to lead me to wrong side with insult oo.

All I have to say is, when you see your fellow being asking for help, if your heart feel for the person kindly do, even #500 can save life, for one to summon courage to ask for assistance online, things are going on in this part of the world may God help us.

(1) (Reply)

I Live In One Of The Most Dangerous State In Nigeria Yet I Have Never Cringed / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday 23,2022 / Signs To Show That Your Fiance Or Fiancee Is Not God's Will For You in Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.