Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How I Helped A Goat Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How I Helped A Goat Today (598 Views)

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / My Brother Killed A Huge Phyton That Was About Swallowing A Goat / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

How I Helped A Goat Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
I was with a friend this morning, when i started hearing a distress bleat from his back yard, I quickly went to check what was happening, behold, it was a goat in labour ( one of the goats that terrorise my friend’s farm ). The kid was coming out with one hind limb. It was a case of Dystocia ( slow or difficult labour ). I quickly washed my hands throughly, i put two fingers inside the vagina and tried to locate the second hind limb, i then gently adjust the kid till the second hind limb was outside, i gradually pulled it until it was out fully. It was a bouncing baby buck. My friend was even sweating more than i was. Alaye nearly had heart attack, I just thank God they both survived.
The owner later came and she was asking how much her bill was, i just told her to shift jare. I did it because of my love for animals.
I will be there later This evening to administer some injections to them.

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by fman(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
this your signature
orgasmgiver, portray negativity
Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by fman(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
this your username
Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
fman:
this your username

People who know me know my lifestyle is nothing close to my username
Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by fman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

People who know me know my lifestyle is nothing close to my username
Sure. I believe you.
Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by Cypher45: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Op you no kick de goat with your rain boot, well am just joking you did a great job helping the goat.
Re: How I Helped A Goat Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cypher45:
Op you no kick de goat with your rain boot, well am just joking you did a great job helping the goat.
If i try am, e go just swear for my ancestors

My Eskimo Shedding A Lot / All Kind Of Dog Breeds, Puppies And Consultancy Services!!! / ..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8